• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sinnoh Legends (PG-16)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Avolition

TEN THOUSAND FISTS
Years
  • ((Um, cough. Regigigas is in Snowpoint temple, the next place after Lake Acuity. Meaning we can't do that until after we see Uxie.))

Avolition

TEN THOUSAND FISTS
    Years
  • (( Nah, I'll do it.))

Aura walked out of town. A huge mountain was near. It rose up into the clouds. "Mount Coronet," Aura said with awe. "I've been here on vacation with Riley before. OK, let's go," he said. They went the other way on the trail.

Soon it started snowing. "Brrr," Aura shivered. "It's really cold out here." Snovers were outside playing. There was a huge Abomasnow sitting in an ice throne.

"Hmm, he seems like a nice guy to be in our group. "Hi, Abomasnow." He walked up. "You wanna join our group? It's about-"

"I know what your group is about," he said. The Abomasnow has an icy crown on his head. He must've been the ruler of the ice kingdom. "It's about destroying team Galactic and the Sinnoh Government so Pokemonkind won't be slaves forevermore."

"Um... yes," Aura said sheepishly.

"I can't join," the king said. "I have to stay here and rule this land of ice and snow."

"Oh, you're a ruler?" Aura asked.

"Yep. King Frost," he said. "But I can give you one of my finest knights. Snowdrift!" he called. A smaller Abomasnow came forward.

"I order you to join this group I've told you about," King Frost commanded.

"Yes sir," said Snowdrift, saluting him. "But first.. I want a battle."

"Very well. Choose who you like," Frost said.

"I want to fight... him," Snowdrift said, pointing to Vulcan.

PKMN Trainer Max

Shiny Hunter
    Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2007
    "You want to battle me do you?"Vulcan said chuckling."Well then lets get things started!"vulcan said.He ran and jumped up high into the air and used a lava plume attack.The abromasnow has badly burned,but kept its composure."Avalanche!"the Abromasnow helled as what seemed to be a mountain of snow fell onto Vulcan."Heh..fool."Vulcan said as the snow melted over him."Fire Blast!"Vulcan yelled as a blast of blue flames flew towards the Abromasnow and brought it to its knees."I will join you,for the protection of my kingdom."said the abromasnow.The pokemon joined the group and they ventured to the home of Uxie.

Last edited:

Avolition

TEN THOUSAND FISTS
    Years
  • ((Dude, we're going to Uxie first.))

The Pokemon left the Icy Kingdom, and soon were standing outside of Uxie's cave. Aura looked inside. "Uxie?" he asked. "Azelf told us to come here." He stepped inside. "He's not here."

"I'm right here," a voice said right behind Aura's head. Aura screamed and fell over. It was Uxie. "My brother told you to come, eh?" he asked.

"Um... yes.." Aura said. "It's about--"

"The Sinnoh Government and the Legendary Pokemon," Uxie interrupted.

"Yeah.." Aura said, getting up. This is weird.. he thought.

"I heard that," Uxie said. "Anyway, Azelf already told you everything I would've."

"What about this?" Aura held up the book, Legends of Sinnoh.

"Ah, the book," Uxie said. "It tells of every legendary."

"Yes, we know," said Aura, thinking Uxie might've been senile or something.

"You must save Regigigas," Uxie said. "Team Galactic is at his home in Snowpoint Temple. You must stop them. Now I must leave."

"You too?" asked Matt.

"My brothers and I are going to the other dimension," Uxie said. "Mesprit will have to go too, after you see him. But first, save Regigigas."

"OK, then," Aura said. Before he finished the sentence, Uxie disappeared. "Man, does everyone do that?!"

Naito

Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2013
    "So they're capturing Regigigas for sure huh? Then that means eventually we'll have to eventually deal with the other ones Azelf mentioned," Fayt said, before leaving the cave and starting to swim across the frigid waters. They weren't cold enough to instantly freeze him or have the Luxray die of hypothermia, but they definetely were pretty cold to leave him shivering for a while. However Fayt knew he couldn't just swim in water once they reach the colder parts of the region. Then it'd be insanely dangerious and idiotic.

So, Shaymin and Manaphy are hopefully in good hands, while we'll have to worry about Mespirit, Regigigas, Darkrai, Cresselia, and probably a few others. Well I do have a bad feeling about this, but it likely won't matter much...

The Luxray and the others in his group proceeded north, heading for Snowpoint Temple. The area was normally blocked off from trainers who didn't meet certain requirements to enter, however pokemon often had a way to sneak in. He met various pokemon who found their way in, and from they told him, it sounds pretty easy long as no trainer notices the pokemon.

"Hey, you heard something?" It was the voice of a human, coming from the northwestern corner of the forest, which the group was approaching. The Luxray walked into an area of trees where they were clumped together, leaving little room and making it hard to see into the forest.

"Nope, but if you get that nervious again, send out your damn pokemon instead of asking me," another voice said. This one appeared to be female.

Two trainers, one female and one male, were at the fenced entrance of Snowpoint City. They had cyan colored hair in a bowl cut, and white jumpsuits. A yellow G with black outline was labled on them. There were three pokeballs on each Galactic Grunt, possibly with pokemon loyal to their team. Another Galactic member who appeared to be a male, this time with a grey vest and black overshirt was behind them. He had a blue hairstyle with pointed curves at each side. They were at the side of the opened gate, as the person with the grey vest walked in. The gate which appeared to be black with a Galactic logo printed on the center closed. About twenty Galactic Grunts walked by the gate, patrolling the town.

These probably are Team Galactic by the looks of it. So they took over this town. They must definetely want Regigigas if they sent in that many grunts just to protect the town from wild pokemon and trainers.

Fayt silently walked back, re-uniting with the group he left a short while ago.

"Seems Team Galactic took over the entire village, which wouldn't be a surprise, however they sent a hella lot of people to patrol it. Most likely we'll be outnumbered if we tackle this group head-on, so be prepared for quite a long battle if we're spotted."

Avolition

TEN THOUSAND FISTS
    Years
  • Aura shrugged. "It's not like we're not ready for a fight," he said. "But I think we should sneak in from the back."

Matt and Gust nodded. "I'll fly up and distract them, and you sneak in. I'll get there somehow," Gust said.

"No way, it's too dangerous," Matt said.

"I can handle it," Gust said.

"He can handle it, let's go," Aura said, with apparent disregard for Gust's life. Gust nodded and flew out from the trees.

"OK, let's go," Aura said, using Extreme speed to rush past them just in case. The others followed quickly. Aura stopped behind a tree and waited for some Grunts to move.

"Hey, it's some Pelipper!" said a voice, possibly from a Galactic member. "Go, Crobat!" A Crobat flew up, using Confuse ray to knock down Gust.

"Uh-oh," Matt said. "Let's move."

Aura ran into the temple as fast as possible, before anyone saw him. He could only hope no one saw the others, or that Gust was fine. Suddenly Gust flew into the Temple.

"Hey, you're all right," Aura said.

"He flew into the temple! That's not good!" said a voice. "Follow it, and don't let it get away! If it gets into the main room, we're all screwed!"

"Uh-oh again," said Aura. "Time to run."

Naito

Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2013
    "This definetly isn't good," Fayt said as he distracted Galactic. They were tossing Poke'Balls at him, thinking it's a more powerful type of Luxray. Some realized it's useless and ran into the temple, before being tackled by the Luxray which electricuted them.

Hopefully they should run out of Poke'Balls, Fayt thought as he barely dodged an Ultra Ball tossed at him. He dashed torwards the grunts from the side, and in the blink of an eye their legs were bit as they were uncontrollably bleeding, until either their pokemon helped or medicine and the such was administered. The others should just about be at the catacombs right now, since he heard the other parts to Regigigas were blocked off by a huge impenetrable layer of ice.

The Luxray ran into the temple, being careful not to slide into grunts who were trying to thaw the ice so they could make an easy escape route for the grunts inside. Fayt travelled down a stairwell, as he continued running through the catacombs. It was a giant icy chamber, with pillars to support the building, though the humans there were using it to stop themselves when sliding. The three were nowhere to be found. Grunts were trying to navigate the maze-like room, only to end up at a dead-end often.

Aura and the others should already be at the next room then...

Avolition

TEN THOUSAND FISTS
    Years
  • "Oh great!" a Grunt said. "They made it into Regigigas's room! Go, Skuntank and Drapion!"

"You idiot!" said another Grunt. "We can't battle in here! We'll destroy all the equipment!"

"Well, we'll just have to battle you," Aura said, running toward them and using Bone Rush. The Skuntank used Toxic, bringing in purple clouds of noxious gas. When the smoke cleared, Aura was standing there, unaffected. "Smart," he said. "Using Toxic on a Steel type." Then he knocked him out with Bone Rush.

Drapion tried using Cross Poison on Gust, but Aura used Extremespeed on it, knocking it over. "You'll have to make it through me first.." he said.

But Drapion just smacked him aside with its claw, knocking him down. Then he ran forward, using Toxic on everyone else. "Oh, great," Aura said. "Everyone else is poisoned. I'm the only one left. Aura Sphere!" He ran up, punching the Drapion with its auras of darkness.

Drapion was knocked out. But the Grunt just sent out more Pokemon. "Oh, crap," Aura said. "A Crobat and Purugly. We're outnumbered. Fayt was right.." Suddenly something used hammer Arm on both Pokemon, knocking them out. "What was that?" Aura looked up to see Regigigas towering above him.

PKMN Trainer Max

Shiny Hunter
    Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2007
    "Re..Re..Regigigas"Vulcan stuttered."Please forgive us,we come to protect you from team galactic."He explained.Psy was shocked by the size of the legendary pokemon.He was trying to speak but the words wouldnt come out.
    "PLease,you must know what is going on in the world,how can we stop it?!How can we save you and every other pokemon in the universe!?"Vulcan asked franticly.

Avolition

TEN THOUSAND FISTS
    Years
  • The Galactic Grunts gasped(lolz alliteration). "They woke up Regigigas! What do we do?!" screamed one.

"I have an idea," said another. "RUN!"

"Do not go anywhere," said a voice. It was the Team Galactic Boss, Cyrus. "So... it's these weak Pokemon that awaken Regigigas," he said, walking down the stairs from the entrance. "Thank you. We didn't have to waste time trying to wake it up ourselves."

"How dare you call me weak!!!" shouted Aura, running toward Cyrus. Cyrus slapped him, knocking him down with one hand.

"See?" Cyrus said, and laughed. "You think you can stop us on your own? Ahahahaha!!!"

Suddenly Regigigas stomped toward Cyrus. "Regigigas, I command you to stop," Cyrus said. Regigigas stopped.

"Oh crap," Matt said, not moving because of the poison's effect. "It obeys him!"

"I obey no one," Regigigas said in a loud and deep voice. He used Crush Grip on Cyrus, picking him up with one hand.

"Go, Crobat, Skuntank, Purugly, and Drapion!" Cyrus sent out four strong Pokemon. "Attack Regigigas, and make sure he knows who his master is!"

Naito

Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2013
    Fayt was trying to make his way across the room, only to be knocked around by the many grunts trying to get to Regigigas' chamber. Aggrivated, Fayt generated electricity and sent it flying at the trainers, knocking them out cold. He tried to make his way across again, only to be tackled by a Kadabra, who used it's powers to fling Fayt across the room.

"Another psychic," Fayt thought outloud as that trainer with the strange hair (Commander Saturn) walked into the room.

"My, my, quite an oddity we have here. You're unfortunately filled with emotions that aren't worth having... I would've captured you, but I just won't bother with that. It seems your time is up. You must pay the price, Kadabra use Psycho Cut!"

A pink blade of energy appeared right near Fayt as it was sent flying at him. Jumping out of the way, Fayt dodged the attack, only to be slashed at by another. Blood trinkled down his front left leg, as a Haunter was sent out from the trainer. As Fayt was busy with the Kadabra, the ghost-pokemon was switching from pillar to pillar, wall to wall. It pinned the Luxray whenever he got close to where the ghost was hiding, so the Kadabra could get a couple of free hits in before Haunter was electricuted.

This isn't working, and I can't let myself be captured... Another attack should be needed then...

"Rain Dance is my only choice then at the moment," the Luxray mumbled as water started to drip from the ceiling. Before long, the pokemon and trainers alike were one foot deep in water. Electricity travelled across the water, aimed directly at the Kadabra and the pillars. Soon enough, the Kadabra fainted along with the Haunter.

"Go Honchkrow!"

The pokemon immediately was sent out of it's PokeBall and dashed at Fayt, Aerial Ace to send him flying into the ceiling, only to be pelted by a series of Faint Attacks, knocking him to one side of the catacombs and back.

This definetely isn't good at this rate... Running out of energy fast...

Fayt electricuted the Honchkrow with the little energy left and ran into the next room, followed by an angry group of trainers and pokemon. He seen Aura and Regigigas battling, and tried to regain his energy for another attack.

"So this is their pathetic escuse for a human that supossedly leads Galatic..."

Avolition

TEN THOUSAND FISTS
    Years
  • "Fayt," Matt said, and limped over. "We all got poisoned by a Toxic attack. Aura is the only one not hurt. Are you OK?"

Meanwhile, Regigigas dropped Cyrus to the ground. He used Giga Impact, tackling the Skuntank and Drapion with its 900 pound weight. They both were knocked out instantly.

This left the Purugly and Crobat. Regigigas used Superpower and knocked out Purugly. The Crobat was left hovering there, very embarrassed.

Regigigas used Ice Punch, knocking it out. "Well, human. Looks like you're out of Pokemon slaves."

Cyrus was sitting on the floor, looking up at the battle with awe. With the power of this Pokemon, he could easily destroy the Earth. "I can tell what you're thinking, human," Regigigas said. "I'm not stupid. I would never betray my fellow Pokemon and go with you. Even if you managed to catch me."

"Yeah, you should give up," called Aura. He got up and walked toward Cyrus. "You're pretty pathetic without your slaves behind you."

Cyrus glared at him. "We will meet again, Lucario," he said. "And you will be on my team list when I'm done. Along with you." He looked up at Regigigas. "I commend you. You almost caught me." Suddenly all went dark for abut three seconds.

When the lights were back, Cyrus and all the Galactic members were gone.

Naito

Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2013
    ((We just stopped Team Galactic from capturing Regigigas, however the leader, Cyrus ended up defeated by Regigigas and Aura and vowed to capture them. That's pretty much it.))

"Regigigas, we consulted Uxie and were told to free you and the village from Team Galactic. We're currently seeking information on what to do to stop Galactic as well," Fayt said to the legendary giant.

"Ah yes, Uxie told me of a group of Pokemon's arrival. Consult Mespirit and afterwards head to Full Moon Island. Team Galactic is too weak to challenge Heatran, so it's likely that they're going to capture Mespirit and then Cresselia and Darkrai. Mespirit should know more about this event, so it's wise to ask him what to do next on your journey. I must go now, incase they actually head-on challenge Heatran. He is an untamed force to be reckoned, with an uncalmable rage and thirst for fighting," Regigigas told the group as he slowly walked out of the main floor. He crushed the ice blocking the passage with ease, so he didn't have to go through the catacombs. Each step shook the temple, as the giant left.

"Well, three legendaries hopefully down, five more to go," Fayt said as he walked out of the temple through the back. It's best if he didn't meet up with the trainers who'd possibly rush in.

Craig²

H a p p y☆
    Years
  • Tykii stared upon the great Regigias. It was truly amazing. She was almost frightened of it, as the legendary's collosal size and slightly distorted, foreign appearence were a bit shocking. The Regigias's voice was deep and mechanical, yet had a kind air to it. Tykii sensed that he was here to help, despite his ominious and outlandish features.

Kyber-Groudon

After all, I'm only human.....
    Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2008
    Shade looked up at The giant as He left. He was not as awestruck as the others. He was still somewhat surprised at Regigigas's appearance and one other thing as well.

"He sure is one hell of a fighter, I'll give him that..." Shade said. That was what really surprised him. The last two legendaries they had visited appeared to shade as though they couldn't fight off a magikarp. Regigigas However, had been able to fight off Team Galactic without a whole lot of trouble.

He ran after Fayt, deciding the same thing: It was best to avoid any trainers who would soon flood the temple. He soon caught up with him and then asked a strange question.

"Why is it every legendary we go to Just leaves whenever our questions are answered? Why can't they come with us?" He said. It annoyed him that they come all this way and get rid of team Galactic seemingly every time, only to have a few questions answered and then the legendary just leaves.

Avolition

TEN THOUSAND FISTS
    Years
  • "At least we know Heatran is safe," Aura said. "If Cyrus couldn't beat Regigigas, what makes him think he can beat both Regigigas and Heatran?"

"We have to go," Matt said. "It's almost night. Dusk and the other Honchkrows will be here soon."

The Pokemon exited the Temple, only to see huge footprints in the snow. They obviously belonged to Regigigas. Dusk flew down, followed by the other Honchkrows. "So, guys, where to next?" Dusk asked.

"Lake Verity," Aura said. "The home of Mesprit. Then I wanna take a little trip to Canalave, because we need a boat to get to Fuulmoon Island. And I want to see someone."

"We don't know where Fullmoon Island is," Dusk said. "So you are gonna have to take a boat."

"OK, then," Matt said. "Verity it is."

Years
  • Hopefully I was accepted waaaayyy back at page 2... >_>

--

The plane began to enter Sinnoh's airspace. The two pilots driving began to signal that they were near the runway point, and ready for landing. The plane itself was a large cargo carrying flight. Inside were vast amounts of digging equipments and much more. And they were all ready for Team Galactic use.

The plane began to near land, getting them even closer to their hidden runway point. They had not crossed the land just yet, but they could see it in the distance. All they while, the two pilots had no idea of where I was, or who I was. They did not even know that I was on the plane. I was hidden with the rest of the cargo.

Actually, not so much anymore. When the plane had taken off, I began to search like crazy upon many of the crates of equipment. I could not read the language that well, so I had to rely on what I saw. I knew what I was looking for anyway, so if I saw it, everything would be better. I ended up breaking away at many of the crates, unable to find that tiny sphere. It may not have looked like much, but it was part of my family chain. I had snuck into the plane just to have a chance at getting it back.

And I could not find it. The remnant shard of what remained on my family chain was nowhere in sight. In frustration, I pounded clawed fists down on one of the slashed apart crates. I felt anger rising as I searched even harder. Then, I made a mistake. I deliberately pushed one of the crates off of another that it had rested upon, and it fell to the ground with a large clang. It was louder than anything I had ever heard. And of course, I was pretty sure that the pilots heard that.

It further confirmed the truth that they heard it when there was some walking about in the cockpit. The hatch door leading to where I was slowly began to open. The only spot I had to hide in was behind one of the destroyed crates. The pilot yelled out some words I don't believe many humans find fond to say within earshot of their younger kind. I did not do a thing; I just waited behind that crate, hoping I would not be discovered.

The human left and began to shout at the other. I knew where this was going. I heard one of the humans say that they were going to search the back, knowing that whatever had done that was still on the flight. This was my time to fight back.

I did not move. I waited for the only pilot to search the back move further inwards, looking around the cargo. He moved large sections of the torn apart crates, straining. This is where I decided I'd best have a chance at attacking. I jumped from behind, and knocked the man out. He did not scream in pain; he was out as I hit.

I traveled onwards to the cockpit. I did not enter; I stood behind the hatch door, making sure that the other pilot did not see me. He called out for the other human, wondering what was going on. I still said nothing. I waited until I felt that the pilot was no longer paying attention to what lay behind him. Then, I ran in there and began my assault on the human.

This may have been the stupidest thing I have ever done. The plane lost control as the man tried to fight me back, but I did not give up on slashing his clothes to shreds. I hadn't realized that he was the only way that the plane would fly.

Trying to free himself, the human reached behind him, opening an emergency drawer while trying to fight me off. He was trying to reach for the Ultra ball. His hands landed on the flare gun. Sensing this was the wrong object, he reached for the Ultra ball again. Unfortunately, he triggered the flare gun, causing a blinding light to ignite the entire cockpit. And then it erupted in flames.

I couldn't see anything at all, blinded by the smoke. I felt the plane lose altitude. I wasn't sure of what the plane was doing, but I was pretty sure that a view from outside would show a flaming fire ball heading towards the ground. And that is what happened. Eventually, the plane hit a hard solid ground, tossing me back into the cargo cabin. The flames were deeper back here. Eventually, every part of the plane fell apart, first snapping it in half, then breaking it deeper.

I ended up falling through out of the plane through the newly created torn arks, and onto soft deep grass. My head was very dizzy at this point. I could not see clearly, but the plane was out of my sight. I stood up, looking all around. I heard the loud pang as the plane finally stopped. I turned to where the noise was coming, and as I suspected, the plane was a large mass of chunks and fire. Behind me, I found the humans crawling down trees they had landed upon. Then they ran away, not seeing me.

I was okay. But if my family marble signature was in the plane, then that was the end of it. It was lost for good. I yelled out to the wind, unable to control the anger I felt. I couldn't believe all I had gone through was for nothing.

But then there was a voice from behind me. "That was some entrance."

I turned around, unsure of what the voice was. Then I was caught off guard gasping; I could not believe what stood before me. It was Mesprit. A legendary stood before me.

My first question; "What are you doing here?" It was a strange start, but at least it started from somewhere.

"I am here to tell you something. I have to say though; I was caught off guard by your entrance. I knew you were coming, but I did not expect it to happen the way you entered. Good job; I never get caught off guard." I was not feeling anything from talking to her. It was strange; I should have been asking her many questions, but instead, the questions I could think of seemed very non-interested types. But I did not have to say anything; Mesprit continued. "I am here to tell you your reason for being in Sinnoh."

"I know my reason; to get my family signature back."

"No, that was the reason fate tossed towards you. You have another role for being here."

"I do?"

"Yes, you do."

"How so?"

Mesprit readied herself. She then began to explain what has been going on the last seven pages (XD sorry, couldn't summarize it expertly). And then she told me something else; she told me that I was supposed to be part of that group sent to save Sinnoh.

"And why am I supposed to be a part of this group?" I asked in stubborn fashion. The way I said it made it appear as if I was uninterested; I couldn't say for myself if I was or was not.

"Because of your skill towards life. You have some dark qualities in you; I sense it. but you also have an exclusive skill that can contribute to saving Sinnoh from Team Galactic. You need to help this small group with this skill."

"And why? They already have a small army to keep them set; what will I do added to that?"

"You will be a higher strength. Please, just listen to me. You have to go to them and join their group."

I thought of what Mesprit was saying. I knew that I should not by any means go against a legendary; it wasn't right. I had to listen to her no matter what she was telling me to do. And if I had to join an army, then I had to join an army. But my normal side would never do such a thing; I would not change even to save Sinnoh. So why was I asked to? Surely Mesprit should have known how I was. Why me?

But I did not question it. I listened to her. And I told myself that it was just because she was a legendary. "Fine; how will I find this group? I do not even know their location."

"Oh, you will now," she said. it was then that I felt a rush of new energy throb throughout my body. I felt a great uplift. And it only lasted for 5 seconds before it was gone. "Where's the group?" she asked.

"I don't know yet, I—," then I was caught off guard. The location of them was very clear in my mind. I do not know how, but my mind told me that they were heading towards Lake Verity. Then it told me that I was in the Safari Zone. "How do I know this?" I wondered. It was a good question; I had never been in Sinnoh before; how would I know the locations?

"You know this because from now on, you are connected to a Lucario. You only know where this Lucario is, and according to what you think (meaning I can read your mind), you know that the Lucario known as Aura is heading towards Lake Verity."

I was surprised. I was given some sort of psychic power by a legendary. And I'm a ground type; that is kind of freaky for me here.

"When the others find me, I will give Aura the power to know your location too. You will know Aura's location, and Aura will know your location. You'll never be lost."

"And why Aura?" I asked. It was not like I had anything against this Lucario (I hadn't even met him yet), it was just a simple question.

"Because currently, he is the strongest mind in the group. Kind of like a psychic." She winked.

I had no more questions. I was just left there, unable to say any more. Feeling as if everything was set, Mesprit bowed in front of me with a smile. "Good luck getting to the group."

"Wait; you're not going to teleport me?" I asked.

"Heck no; you are strong enough to find them on your own. It will strengthen you. So good luck on that. Bye." And so, she disappeared. I was left to nothing but the flames of the plane. Okay…so that was weird, I had to admit…

But…now I was special. I was not just the ordinary Sandslash named Larne; I had began some sort of Key in a legend. I smiled. This would be great; to become something that not even my native region could reach. I was going to become a Sinnoh legend.

But first, I had to find the group. The directions were written in my mind, and I smiled. This would be a piece of cake. I began my sprint, reading my mind like a map.

Craig²

H a p p y☆
    Years
  • Tykii hovered alongside her friends, her mind off in another world. Lake Verity...Home of Mespirit, pokemon of emotion. She turned to her comrades in a sudden state of despiration.

"Mespirit lives so near human contact; right on the rout north of Twinleaf town, almost. Stuck between two small towns, one with a research lab. She'll be skittish, no doubt; it's likely she'll flee at first. Furthermore, being that close is a danger for us, anyway. If anyone spots us, it could be trouble. Over the past few years, the remaining pokemon have been going into hiding. There aren't any pokemon left in the wild grass, or even that lake anymore, except Mespirit. So we'll be pretty obvious to any human," Tykii said worridly, uprising the issue.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back