• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen -~-Sinnoh Underground-~-

Years
    • Seen Mar 3, 2009
    So. In D/P/P theres a Sinnoh Underground, duh.

im having some rotten luck getting the Maze Blocks for the base.

i have Maze Block 2. thats all, its a maze block thats ORANGE. its so kewl.

/laughs. yep.

I suppose we could talk about our DPP Sinnoh Underground here'z.

Years
    • Seen Mar 3, 2009
    LOL. i used to search for fossils and items, to send to my bag.

then i found out there are sphere traders there.

trade your useless items for spheres of giant sizes.

BTW: PARTIALLY OFF TOPIC-

Im planning on doing kind of what Kyledove did soon, im going to start doing customs of the sinnoh underground base furni. tile it and all. ;p

Years
  • I love playing underground with my friends, it's pretty cool. Well all have the extra star on our tainer cards from capture the flag.

What I don't like is how long it takes to get a moon stone on my Diamond. It's ridiculous, especially considering how many different pokemon evolve using it.

Years
  • The underground is weird.
    Some stones I come across REALLY often. I've seen Thunder Stones about 20 times out of about 30+ digs. Fire stones half as much. And seen 1 water stone, and 1 leaf stone. 3 or 4 moon stones.
    I've seen helix fossils WAAAAY too much. It gets annoying. I've put hours of time in to the underground looking for a dome fossil ( Kabuto ) but no luck :/

DarknessSneasel

Master of Dark
    Years
  • The underground. its been a while since i have been down there. I remember almost getting the claw fossil. I was 1 tile away for it and the wall collpasped. Arghhh it was so annoying. I only ever used the underground to get items and to get spirit tomb. (never caught it in the end.) I never really had the chance to get to the mini game part of the underground but my firend has captured about 80 odd flags.

Silhouette

On my way to Viridian City ♪
    Years
  • I remember wondering why I had four stars on my trainer card, only to find out it was from soooo much capture the flag.. And Heart Scales are a pain to get down there.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • I established a Secret Base, dug up all sorts of stuff, grew Spheres to trade for decoration items, and had my brother help me with Capture the Flag. I haven't been down there in a while, though my Heart Scale supply is getting a bit low, so it might be time to head back there...

Back