• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sinto VS Hoeto OOC Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    Cutting grass perhaps? Hmmm. XD

I think for my next post, I'll make for an indepthness with the two characters.

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    lol not really. I think it will be something that happens over time though.

Game Over1375

Hito-Shura is awesome
    Years
    Yeah. I just can't wait til Ninetales and I finish the challenge...

Fenny and I are going to make things interesting...

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    lol... I'll probably make for an unappealing day (on purpose), however, if Dutchesse has something planned, well ;)

Years
    Nice discussion you have going guys, but uh...think you could take it to your VM/PM box? XD It just doesn't seem to be 100% (or close to that) what we should be talking about here.

{Swan}

I Never Asked For This.
    Years
    I honestly have nothing planned >>

I still have to make Chi's post and WORK KILLS MY BRAIN

Years
    Alright...I'm afraid I'm going to have to posts warnings here soon. Game Over and Ninetales you've done a great job so far. So have Feign and Dutchesse. I've talked to Swift...or Tsukuyomi XD If you don't check this OOC thread, sucks for you =\

Here's how it looks:

Team 2 (Game Over) Status: Good. Both you and Ninetales shouldn't be worried
    Team 6 (Kota) Status: Bad. Neither of you have posted. You guys need to get a post up soon, otherwise I'll send you a message within the week. If you do not reply by July 29th, you'll be kicked.
    Team 13 (Me) Status: Alright. Have posted once. I'm saving my posts mostly for thread bumps though =\
    Team 16 (Tsukuyomi) Status: Getting Better. Just need you to finish up really, glad to see you posted though =)
    Team 9 (Dutchesse) Status: Good. You and Feign have posted =) Can't wait to see what the end result of your day is!
    Team 5 (Anya) Status: Bad. Zuzu, you haven't posted. You're really the only person in that group that can post, so it should be fairly easy for you.

Last edited:

Ninetales1

Japan-flavoured Europhile
    Years
    I daresay it was. That battle was pretty epic, not to mention well-executed, especially with the attack at the end. Haha, and I didn't know a red kimono signified a skilled assassin; I just picked the colour at random... Ah well, it worked out.

Wow, we're making progress here! It's interesting, I never imagined fighting off assassins to be included in the first task. (So THAT's what "help out the nurses at the hospital" meant...) ...Oh wait, that was my idea initially, though I credit Game Over for the inspiration. ^_^ Whoopsie.

Now I'm really beginning to enjoy being in this team. I bet Taylor's feeling really left out now... (but he's an NPC, so he probably deserves it)

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    lol it's past 1am and I don't feel tired, I think I'm gonna write some.

Game Over1375

Hito-Shura is awesome
    Years
    I daresay it was. That battle was pretty epic, not to mention well-executed, especially with the attack at the end. Haha, and I didn't know a red kimono signified a skilled assassin; I just picked the colour at random... Ah well, it worked out.

Wow, we're making progress here! It's interesting, I never imagined fighting off assassins to be included in the first task. (So THAT's what "help out the nurses at the hospital" meant...) ...Oh wait, that was my idea initially, though I credit Game Over for the inspiration. ^_^ Whoopsie.

Now I'm really beginning to enjoy being in this team. I bet Taylor's feeling really left out now... (but he's an NPC, so he probably deserves it)

Ninetales, I thought you knew what you were typing. Oh well, good guess. ANYWAYS, I am working on my next post now.

Years
    Good job guys! You did great with that.

Could everyone post the level of their Pokemon here? I mean only if you're an expert XD Really I need:
    Kota's
    Dutchesse's
    Uhm...well, it's the empty spaces on the first page. I'm adding levels next to the Pokemon, 'cuz I forgot them before.

Last edited:

Game Over1375

Hito-Shura is awesome
    Years
    Lacertis is on level 47. He is ready to kick names and take butt! Wait, isn't that the other way around? 0-0

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    I figured since it was a war, I'd have a retaliation of sorts that since Sinto assassins attacked Hoeto's hospital, that they would retaliate on a hospital in Sinto too.

I tried to keep up with their philosophy though.

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    Lol... Who knows what they plan >.> *dun dun dun*

Aside from the intercom guy, I made it sound like they were outside, and if anything shooting the hospital from the outside, for example with a Charizard.

Years
    Posting this again:

Here's how it looks:

Team 2 (Game Over) Status: Excellent. Both you and Ninetales shouldn't be worried
    Team 6 (Kota) Status: Very bad. Neither of you have posted. You guys need to get a post up soon, otherwise I'll send you a message within the week. If you do not reply by July 29th, you'll be kicked.
    Team 13 (Me) Status: Alright. Have posted once. I'm saving my posts mostly for thread bumps though =\
    Team 16 (Tsukuyomi) Status: Getting Better. Just need you to finish up really, glad to see you posted though =)
    Team 9 (Dutchesse) Status: Good. You and Feign have posted =) Can't wait to see what the end result of your day is!
    Team 5 (Anya) Status: Bad. Zuzu, you haven't posted. You're really the only person in that group that can post, so I need you to post ASAP. I know about your computer thing, but you said you would have it up this weekend...=\

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back