• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sinto VS Hoeto OOC Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

sasuneuchiha

Neither Darkness nor Light...
    Years
    Okay...now that I'm finally putting this up. I hate my electricity provider...we kept losing it...and I can't get MS word on this computer. Sorry it took so long, I hope I'm still alright...so here it is!

Name: Samuel "Sam" Raiko

Appearence: Sam has ebony black hair with a few dark brown streaks. His hair goes down to just above his neck. He has light blue eyes, but his hair often covers his them, causing them to appear darker in color than they actually are. His body is fairly well built, though not too far above average for a boy his age. There is a little more muscle visible, but not too much. Some small frown lines cross his face from the constant scowl that seems to rest there. Putting all this together, Sam honestly doesn't look half bad. His pale skin, however, acts as a complete opposite to his hair, causing him to appear a bit strage at times. Sam weighs in at 120 pounds, but most of that weight is his muscle.

In terms of clothing, Sam is geared towards the basics. He has a dark blue ninja uniform with short sleeves reaching his elbow. His left arm is bare, but his right arm is wrapped in bandages which no one other than Sam knows the reason for. His hands have thin, fingerless gloves to provide protection while maintaining his maximum movement. He wears shorts down to just below his knees with bandages wrapped around both legs to provide support. He has sandles on his feet which allow high speed movement with little to no trouble.

Personality: Sam is rather cold hearted. He doesn't like to put his trust in people because he fears they may betray it or let him down. Despite his cool and calm outer appearence, Sam is actually rather insecure. He is often crying when there is no one around to hear him. He misses his family and wishes they were still there every day of his life. He wishes everyone didn't treat him differently just because of who he was and because his family isn't there. Its the fact that they don't accept him that makes Sam feel so bitter at the world. He appears to hate every living thing, but he actually cares a lot more than anyone but he knows. If you really get to know him, though, Sam's actually a really nice guy. He watches out for all his friends and cares for them as best he can. He's a really kind and loving person under all his hate and just wishes the world would know that. The ones who do, his only friends, are the ones he cares about most, seeing as they are like the family he no longer has to him.

Pokemon: Surprise me...I guess.

History: Sam led a normal life early on. His family easily balanced learning, training and playing with his family, knowing that it was the best way to move him into his training. Sam learned quickly, excelling at planning fights but not doing as well in actually executing them. Sam learned many things during this time. He learned about his clan's traditions, his enemies and why he couldn't trust anyone but his family. He also learned of his clan's bloodline trait, but he was also taught that he wouldn't inherit that ability just yet. Among his lessons, he was taught that his one true enemy was anyone in the region of Sinto. His life was peaceful for a long time, but all good things come to an end, and this was no different.

For a long time, the Raiko Clan had been forming alliances within its own branches. In the end, there were two main alliances. One remained loyal to the Hoeto village, where they owed their loyalty to. The other, however gave their alliegence to the Sinto region on a promise of more power and wealth. As these two alliances clashed, a civil war quickly ensued. During this was, the group loyal to Hoeto gained the early advantage by using their gift to alter the weather with extremely large charges, causing large lightning storms. After the Sinto group figured this out, however, the war took a back spin. A stalemate occured for a while, but only until the strongest group in the Raiko clan picked their side. The Sinto side. This powerful group was well known as the Raikou Squad in the name of the legendary dog of lightning. They quickly turned the tides and destroyed most of the Hoeto side. The 15 of them destroyed Sam's home village and he was put into hiding. After the attack, 14 of the squad left and one stayed to search for survivors. He found Sam and his family members. While his family members were killed, Sam fought back. The Raikou Squad member was certain that a kid like Sam had no chance, but what he didn't realize was that Sam's gift was activated by his hatred. Sam had but one kunai on him compared to the squad member's arsenal, but he had the advantage of surprise. With an electrified kunai throw, the squad member met a swift end thanks to Sam's surprise. To this day, Sam is the only one known to kill a member of the Raikou Squad.

After the war, Sinto double crossed the remaining clan members, killing all but the Raikou Squad. Now they live in Sinto as a group of powerful assassins. Sam is the last Raiko in the Hoeto village. He was adopted for a year, but he rebelled and was moved into living in a small apartment on his own. This was all the same year Sam started at the Hoeto Ninja Academy, training through all his days.

Region: Hoeto

Clan: The Raiko Clan. They are a clan known for their unorthodox ability to control lightning and electricity. With enough energy, they can cause small storms and cause someone's body to become temporarily paralyzed. They ruled a large part of Hoeto long ago, but over the years, their strength faded. Now only 15 members of the clan live, only one remaining in the Hoeto region.

Weapons of choice: Sam functions with the most basic of weapons a majority of the time. His personal favorites are shuriken and kunai, as they allow him to easily charge the metal with electricity and they are easy to throw. While these are nice weapons for Sam, his personal favorite will always be his clan's weapon, the forearm blades. They attach to his forarms to cause cuts when used. They are often charged with electricity to extend their range and cause a large amount of damage. These are the weapons Sam perfers to function with, as they are the weapons he learned about as a Raiko ninja.

Bloodline Trait: Lightning Emission-the ability to emit lightning from one's body at the expense of energy. All members of the Raiko clan eventually inherit this ability, though all at different levels. It is a very versitile technique, as there are multiple ways to use this ability. The most common is to use it to release it with slashing attacks. The most common age for developing it is 12, but it is not always the age they recieve it at.

Sam, however, developed it out of rage at 9. When his family was killed, he fought back, killing one of their murderers. Sam charged a weapon and threw it, killing them. This is a very rare attack in the clan as many can't use it. Sam, as a result of his early awakening, has several problems with his ability. First, he uses a lot more energy than most do while using this attack. Second, he is still only learning, so the powerful attacks the Raiko are known for are still just out of his reach. Finally, Sam doesn't fully understand his ability, so there are things about it he just perfers not to use.

Strengths: Sam is very good at planning attacks and creating tactics. He was always gifted at analyzing opponents and creating strategies around it, just as he did with his family.

Weakness: Sam has trouble with executing his tactics in battle to fight his opponent. He never was very good at this and is constantly working to improve this.

Want the war to end: Sam wants the war to end, yes, but he knows it is unlikely, so he steels his mind and goes on with the fact that it is unlikely to end any time soon.

RP Sample: Taken from slls81's A New Professor In Town

Spoiler:

Oh! You're the Typhlosion Fan, right? Yeah! Typhlosion rulz!

Years
    Let's see...you're accepted, 'cuz that's a really nice looking SU. You're going to be on Kota's team. Your Pokemon will be: Pichu. That also means you're going to be taking the place of Eric, so yeah. Now just read up to catch up, you don't have to type the beginning posts. Just leap right into the jobs.

Game Over1375

Hito-Shura is awesome
    Years
    Okay. The Lividus's Souba is around three and a half feet long, handle included. The sheath for this sword is actually two sheaths connected towards the top by three small steel black bars. The Souba's blades and handle are a very dull black color while the sheath is a mixture of black and silver. I am also saying that my character will have always have his weapon on his left hip.

sasuneuchiha

Neither Darkness nor Light...
    Years
    Um...Fenris? I hate to point this out...but when did I randomly become an NPC? xD Its all good, though. Can't wait to start posting, but with my total ineptitude for finding anything potentially important, I can't figure out what I'm supposed to do. *feels stupid*

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    okay well I have the next two days to be able to write stuff up, now let's hope though that the xbox 360 I'll be getting tomorrow, won't distract me too much. XD

Years
    uchiha: Just like...really you can sorta jump in. You could do what the others have done. Like Dutchesse and Feign. Just start typing and wait for whoever...Kota, I think...is on your team to type.
    Feign: Hmm...don't let it :P

{Swan}

I Never Asked For This.
    Years
    Come on people don't let this roleplay die or Jazz will come and kick your ass =]

But seriously, come on. Only three lousy posts.

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    I *may* be able to post the 2nd part of my day. tonight.

Years
    Well I was out of town, but whatever, lol. I came back early. Seriously though people, step it up. Otherwise I'll kick ya out and replace you with NPCs. And I can do that, lol.

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    I am :D I'll try to be busy writing stuff today XD (not just for this RP)

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    haha nice, it'll be fun to begin to be able to use our weapons, which for that matter, I think I forgot to write in that I dropped them off (though I sort of did that with the locker room).

Game Over1375

Hito-Shura is awesome
    Years
    I am trying to figure out what other ways my character can use his weapon, the Souba...

Any suggestions?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back