• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Site keeps logging me out

Charmageddon

Charizard has evolved into ^
Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2016
    Every time I visit this site I have to log in anew. I select the "Remember Me" button every time, but I don't stay logged in. I used to, but the last couple of days I'm just automatically logged out whenever I leave the site and have to log back in every time I visit. How can I rectify this problem

I'm using the latest version of Firefox if that's of any relevance.

Angela

Aristocracy
    Years
  • Could it be that maybe you or someone that is using your computer clears the history and everything involved with that. Thus making the computer forgetting about you hitting the remember me button?

Jesus oƒ Suburbia

east jesus nowhere?
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2015
    If what Angela said isn't the case, then there's a chance that one of your registry cleaners, CCleaner for example, could be the cause.
    If not, then go to tools; options; privacy and check if it's is set to "Remember history".
    That's all I've got.
    Hope it helps.

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 20, 2020
    I logged in at school and for a whole 1 minute I was logged in, then cut off. Why and how?

At home, I just can't access a single page.

Sajuuk

http://forum.hpcommunity.co.uk
    Years
    • Seen Nov 30, 2010
    Your problem could be a result of the latest vB update to the site.
    Try cookie clearance, purge the cache and try again.

Charmageddon

Charizard has evolved into ^
    Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2016
    Could it be that maybe you or someone that is using your computer clears the history and everything involved with that. Thus making the computer forgetting about you hitting the remember me button?

Nope, I'm the only one who uses this computer and I never touch the history. And I'm only having the problem on this site, no others.

If what Angela said isn't the case, then there's a chance that one of your registry cleaners, CCleaner for example, could be the cause.
    If not, then go to tools; options; privacy and check if it's is set to "Remember history".
    That's all I've got.
    Hope it helps.

I tried that, but it didn't work.

Your problem could be a result of the latest vB update to the site.
    Try cookie clearance, purge the cache and try again.

How do I do this?

Thanks to everyone for the help, btw! :)

Sajuuk

http://forum.hpcommunity.co.uk
    Years
    • Seen Nov 30, 2010
    How do I do this?
    Which browser do you use?
    Most browsers will just be to click on the tools menuitem, clicking Options, then clicking the buttons to delete cookies and cache.

Back