• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

SJB on PokeCommunity

Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2021
    Hey everyone. Allow me to introduce myself. I am Superjustinbros; a longtime player of the Pokemon games (though I haven't tried any of the fifth gen games yet. ^^;). I was influenced to join this forum because of Coolboyman's outstanding hack Pokemon Prism. But I'd love to get in discussions with other subjects as well.

Ninjagon

Back from a break.
    Years
    Welcome! You should definitely try Gen V games, as the will be great addition to your current collection. Too many newcomers go into Emulation Forums and never come back, but... i will direct you to them in case you need help.. Just post in other forums once in a while? :) (Click this to go to Emulation)

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
    Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2016
    As Ninjagon says, do try out Black or White sometime (I chose Black, I liked the white dragon better but the dragons reverse in B2/W2 apparently) and join us in that forum, too; don't get lost in the Hacks forum and never come out! :)

Cyclone

Years
    Hey everyone. Allow me to introduce myself. I am Superjustinbros; a longtime player of the Pokemon games (though I haven't tried any of the fifth gen games yet. ^^;). I was influenced to join this forum because of Coolboyman's outstanding hack Pokemon Prism. But I'd love to get in discussions with other subjects as well.

Hi Superjustinbros, I am Hikari.

Just like you I have been a longtime player, albeit from 3rd Gen onwards.

As Cyclone said, you should get Black or White right now cos with Black 2 and White 2 on the way, now's a great time to get into the 5th Generation! (I love the characters and it introduced my fave Pokemon - Oshawott!)

I hang out in Other Trivia & Pokemon Trivia, definitely give those sections a go cos they are loads of fun. And man I love to laugh for the lolz.

If you want to settle in, send me a VM on my Oshawott Blue profile or friend request me. I'm definitely OT's funny girl as they all say.

Remember to read the rules, contact staff members and never advertise.

- Hikari10, "Mad As Hell"

Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2021
    Thanks guys.

It's not that I don't want to do B&W (other than B2&W2) because of refusal, but also since I'd have to do a trick that can be performed legitimately using the two games to get all three starters as soon as possible. My main profile would be in the primary version with the Grass type chosen, catch two wild Pokemon, then use the secondary to select the Fire-type starter, catch one Wild Pokemon, then do a trade with both titles so the main game now has both Grass and Fire Starters, delete the secondary game's file, but this time select the Water starter, and when available, do another trade. The good news is now I can suprise the heck out of any Rival I come across, but the bad thing is now I have to worry about their levels not going over the limit.

Back