• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ska's Breeding Center (<3)

Skapocalypse

Im back! :3
    Years
    I woulld like a female panpour and tepig please ^_^.Nature can be anything neutral for either,but Quiet or Brave would be nice for tepig .Pm me back,thanks :3 my FC is 0089-1766-3784 btw

p.s. Name the Tepig ''P-chan'' ^_^ and panpour ''Ami'' sankyuu again
    I can give you the egg, if you'd rather name em yourself and have them under your ot. :)

Hey, do you have a shelmet

No, but I can catch one when I have some time :)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 4, 2023
    ok thanks that would be great if you could do that

Last edited:

Melona

Protean Assassin
    Years
    I can give you the egg, if you'd rather name em yourself and have them under your ot. :)

No, but I can catch one when I have some time :)

Naw thats okay,i have terrible luck with getting female pokemon xD Unless its too much hassle.Any nature is fine tbh,i just want girls ;o;

Years
    Quick question, will a female Zorua be available any time soon? or never. Also, would you still like the Snivy? i think i read you were looking for starters (might be mistaken)

Skapocalypse

Im back! :3
    Years
    Quick question, will a female Zorua be available any time soon? or never. Also, would you still like the Snivy? i think i read you were looking for starters (might be mistaken)
    I just got another one so I can get you an egg. Im to busy to bike back and forth across the bridge to crestelia city lol.

You are correcto, I am looking for starters :)

Years
    I just got another one so I can get you an egg. Im to busy to bike back and forth across the bridge to crestelia city lol.

You are correcto, I am looking for starters :)

I can breed a Zorua (a female if posible ), and i dont have my ds with me atm (working >.> ). So take your sweet time ^^. Ill make a Snivy egg asap, unless you want a female one for breading purposes then ill spend a bit more time until i get the female =P

Years
    • Seen Sep 20, 2014
    I have the Tepig ready ready if you want that now, I'll brred that blitzle later.

If I can ever get a hold of a Rufflet or Braviary, then yes. :)

I rather pick them up at the same time so we only do 1 trip. And do you mind hatching them for me? I rather have you as the OT for faster training. I can wait a while longer if I have to. No nicknames please.

Back