• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ska's Breeding Center (<3)

Skapocalypse

Im back! :3
    Years
    I rather pick them up at the same time so we only do 1 trip. And do you mind hatching them for me? I rather have you as the OT for faster training. I can wait a while longer if I have to. No nicknames please.

Mmk I have them both hatched

Male Brave Tepig

Tackle and Flamethrower

Female Timid Blitzle

Quick attack

FC please.

Years
    • Seen Sep 20, 2014
    Mmk I have them both hatched

Male Brave Tepig

Tackle and Flamethrower

Female Timid Blitzle

Quick attack

FC please.

I don't have a FC yet as I haven't gone into the WI-FI room. And I can't trade atm, can you trade later?

Btw, is it actually Timid? I don't mind since you went through all the trouble but I wanted a Modest one. If it's Timid I don't mind, I'll still take it.

Years
    • Seen Sep 20, 2014
    Alright, as long as it's not too much of a problem for you. I can wait till tomorrow if it'll be better and I think it will. xD

Years
    • Seen Sep 20, 2014
    Don't worry. It'll be easier for me to trade tomorrow. Keep training that Tauros! (y) :D

Years
    Hey im kinda new on this site and abit brand new to using pokemon online, but i have a fair knowledge, was wondering if Zorua Miltank Tauros Sawk kanhaskhan was too much to ask, i could narrow it down i dont mind to be honest. Zorua is the main one i want, i dont really have any preferences seeing as im a pokemon noob not knowing too much about the nature etc, i just wanna collect :)

My FC is :2709 1004 5190

Was wondering if u could instruct me what to do now, and i'd more than glad too, till tommorow i can be online at any time

Years
    Yeah, I'll get you a Zorua tomorrow! The Tauros if for my personal use, but I can throw in one if you want. :'D

Okay sure thing, and dw about the tauros its okay haha thanks anyway :) btw i got a notification pop saying u wanted to add me on msn or something? i pressed ok but nothing happened (Sorry new to this site)

pokegirlsam

Pokemon Breeder and Trainer <3
    Years
    OMG!

Hi! 1 tepig please name Petunia :D and zorua Named Dawn :D
    this is my first time seeing this thread and i was like OMG are there really people this kind in the world?
    Hahaha My friend code is 2451 4078 3329
    OMG OMG MG THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

Mason69

Sleeping...
    Years
    Looking for a Litwick and tepig egg, if you could get me one I could offer some pokés to your breeding center too.

Chrono

\:D/
    Years
    Oh crap I noticed you have Durant on your breeding list :0 Can you trade me it today once you see this post? VM me.

Also I noticed you had Likwick, is it fine if you breed me that one too? It's for my friend, since he wants one so bad and he wants one earlier in the game,

Years
    • Seen Sep 20, 2014
    I might have to pick them up tomorrow because I'm going to be out of the house until like 10 or 11. -.-

Back