• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ska's Breeding Center (<3)

Years
    • Seen May 3, 2011
    Haha I hear ya on that one... =(

Oh, and could I also possibly get a Tynamo =). Almost forgot to mention xD lol.

Last edited:

Joey's Rattata

Top Percentage
    Years
  • I'd be willing to trade either genders of Smugleaf or Houndoor. I have crazy Pokemon too, but I breed those myself. But if you want anything in particular, just ask! (I can do non-B/W Pokemon too. Especially starters.)

I'd like Panpour(female), Maractus(female), Kanhaskhan(Gentle), Pawniard(male), Goldeen, Tauros(if you could, breed it with Anger Point?), Miltank(Impish), Archen(female) and Zorua(female).

Sorry for asking for so many! D: If those feel like too much, I can just settle for the Pokemon themselves without anything special.

Also, don't feel the need to do them right away or all at once. I'm in no rush. ^^

Latios Master

11 Year PC Member
    Years
  • Could I have a Tepig and Vullaby? And I didn't see it on your list, but do you have Gothita? They can be any nature. I can offer any non-legendary from White, if you prefer getting something better than Pidove.

Skapocalypse

Im back! :3
    Years
  • I'd be willing to trade either genders of Smugleaf or Houndoor. I have crazy Pokemon too, but I breed those myself. But if you want anything in particular, just ask! (I can do non-B/W Pokemon too. Especially starters.)

I'd like Panpour(female), Maractus(female), Kanhaskhan(Gentle), Pawniard(male), Goldeen, Tauros(if you could, breed it with Anger Point?), Miltank(Impish), Archen(female) and Zorua(female).

Sorry for asking for so many! D: If those feel like too much, I can just settle for the Pokemon themselves without anything special.

Also, don't feel the need to do them right away or all at once. I'm in no rush. ^^

I'll get on these sooner or later... I should have a panpour, and Tauros already done. If you're interested, I have a shiny lvl 15 miltank. ;) Maybe on the archen. I loaned mine to a freind... and sure on the zorua.

Could I have a Tepig and Vullaby? And I didn't see it on your list, but do you have Gothita? They can be any nature. I can offer any non-legendary from White, if you prefer getting something better than Pidove.

Sure. :P and yah, I can get a gothita.

Amuse

N.E.E.T.
    Years
  • Heya, I´m sorta uncomfortable doing this but I´d still like to make a request or two...

A Jolly Miltank and a Timid Zorua would be really sweet. I hope that´s not too much trouble.

Skapocalypse

Im back! :3
    Years
  • Heya, I´m sorta uncomfortable doing this but I´d still like to make a request or two...

A Jolly Miltank and a Timid Zorua would be really sweet. I hope that´s not too much trouble.

No need to feel uncomfortable. I won't attack you!

But anyways... Sure! Might take a bit. I dont think I have a timid syncer. :L

Years
    • Seen May 8, 2011
    could i possibly have a zorua and tepig. can offer some high level ut 1-4th gen pokemon

Years
    • Seen Apr 20, 2011
    Hi! I would love a porygon of a modest nature with no nickname if you can. That would be really great! Thanks

ToWriteLove

On Her Arms
    Years
  • Shiny Jolly Axew
    Shiny Modest Solosis
    Shiny Modest Squirtle
    Shiny Timid Gastly
    Shiny Adamant Beldum
    Shiny Adamant Scraggy with Egg Move Drain Punch

If you can get any of these, don't have to be shiny of course, that would be awesome. I will be willing to throw something from my thread for your work as well if you would like. If you don't have some of these pokemon that's fine, I just posted the ones I am after atm.

Back