• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Skulls and Pokeballs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fakemon_Master

Call me T!T!
    Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2007
    (OOC: Please change that to around say 12:15... We need "time" for others to get there...)

Temper notices Ruby and Rain and walks in their direction. He stops by the snack table and grabs a drink, looking closely at Ruby. He looks annoyed that after fifteen minutes the meeting hasn't started. Minutes later, he sends out his Tikemper and walks over to the pair. "You must have arrived late, I take it?" he asked.

Fallen Angel_Messiah Of Black Roses

The one you hate to love. :P
    Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2017
    My train met it's stop and I got off, The town I entered seemed a little quiet.
    I checked my watch, it was 12:17 I cursed realizing that I was late. I must've Cursed a little to loud because people were staring at me, Shrugging it off with a smile I ran down the streets looking for the place. I was running without paying attention and bumped into a man talking to a woman. the force knocked me down, I rubbed my head and looked up at the man who looked like a solider and said "Sorry wasnt paying attention" my voice squeaking.

Fakemon_Master

Call me T!T!
    Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2007
    Temper looked down at the person who bumped into him and helped him up. He instantly started to wonder who he was to be in a place for experienced trainers. "Aren't you a little young to be a trainer?" he asked.

Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2017
    my Face started to turn red, being embarrased and mad at the same time made my face look like an apple. I frowned at him, "I'm not a little kid." I said as maturly as I could.

Fakemon_Master

Call me T!T!
    Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2007
    "Well now" Replied Temper. "You must be a little person... not meaning to offend, of course". Temper looked closely at him and noticed his pokeballs, verifying his guess. "An odd group of people... expecialy that girl Ruby" he thought.

(No intended character control, but with the happening events, ill need to pretend that Ruby and Rain replied)

Đ a r κ

Love Intent
    Years
    OOC:I will be adding one new pokemon but if you don't want me to just tell me.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    IC:Jason was runing along a side walk with his umbreon next to him and as he started to get tired from runing, his umbreon started using moonlight on him which restored his health. Then finally, Jason stoped at the pokemon center and looked around and saw all of the pokemon trainers. "I hope I can catch this pokemon, the competition seems tough." Said Jason while looking at people and their pokemon. "But, I think we can take them, right umbreon?" Jason'd umbreon began to nod. Jason then looked at his watch that was on his rist. "So it's 12:19...Not to much longer." Said Jason. Jason then heard a splashing noise come from the water that was next to him. He turned and in the water was a lapras with an envalope in it's mouth that had a stamp that Jason reconised. "The boss sent me something?" Jason took the envalope and started to read it and it read. *Jason, I know that you are doing this little competition so I sent you someone that could help you and I think you remember her.* Jason took his sight off the envalope and looked at the lapras and smiled. "JESSIE!" Yelled Jason with exitement. Jason jumped onto the lapras and gave it a hug. "Jessie, i'm so glad you came." The lapras was also showing exitement and happyness. "Ok well, I have your pokeball right here and I think you should go in for now ok." Jessie seemed to understand and shook it's head. As Jessie returned to it's pokeball, Jason left to learn some more about whats going on.

Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2017
    I decided that being a little kid was better then being called a little person so I corrected myself, "I'm a pokemon prodigy, I'm uh... Seven" I said with a straight face. I then looked at the girl,she looked strangly suspicious.

DragonQueenRachel

Soul of Trinity, Dragon Queen
    Years
    Ruby narrows her eyes. "We're all weird in our own way, I just happen to be, unique in more ways than most people," she growls.

"Ruby, try to controll your temper," Rain says, knowing how dangerous her friend could get when angry.

"Fine," Ruby says, crossing her arms.

HashiriyaR32

GT-R Fanatic
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 2, 2008
    Brian and Firestorm joined the conversation between a group of trainers.

"My name's Brian, and this is my Blaziken, but I call him Firestorm. I agree with your statement you just made, but have you considered the Pokemon themselves? Take for example Firestorm *gestures to his Blaziken*. He can talk and understand our language, since communication between pokemon and fellow trainers is very important. And that's not all, Firestorm?"

Firestorm drew his right P14-45 and held it out for the trainers to see.

"Firestorm has a skill almost no Pokemon possesses. He is a highly skilled user of firearms, like this Para-Ordnance P14-45. " Firestorm quickly holsters the P14-45. "Anyway the meeting is about to begin so let's settle down."

OOC: In case anyway doesn't want to fly on their Pokemon or do not have access to a flyer, I can take 3 trainers with me in my Impreza (there are 5 seats, with me and Firestorm occupying the driver and front passager seats, respectively.).

Last edited:

Fakemon_Master

Call me T!T!
    Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2007
    (OOC: NO! If you read right, the posters MAY have been in different areas, but they redirected to the same location. Ruby, Temper, Jason and AJ are in the same area)

Last OOC: I was in the town. Rain and Ruby flew in. AJ took a train. Jason walked. No Teleportation. Now, please choose a method of trasportation and get in here!

Last edited by a moderator:

Ninetales1

Japan-flavoured Europhile
    Years
    OOC: Of course you can introduce another Pokemon. Well, at least I didn't get in trouble for giving Kelsey three Pokemon, two of which are made-up...
    IC:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    "All done!" Nurse Joy announced. Kirlia and Kinter walked out behind her, looking as if the incident with the Carvanha had never happened.
    "Hello you two!" Kelsey greeted the two Pokemon. "Of course, the Carvanha attack was painful... but fortunately after a few moments you can't believe it ever happened..."

Kelsey remembered many examples of what she just said from her earlier life. Kirlia being stolen from her by Team Asteroid then being tortured by them, Kinter transforming into the deadly polar bear Pokemon Yukima during her first battle, losing to Celia twice...

<"Oh by the way,"> Harmonique mentioned, <"I saw some sort of meeting going on in the lobby. Do you think that's the meeting the sign we saw earlier was talking about?">
    "Why don't we check it out?" Kelsey suggested.

There were only about four people and Pokemon in the meeting so far, but with so many other people around, Kelsey knew that the numbers would grow soon enough. Anyways, when Kelsey and her three Pokemon arrived, one guy was in the middle of talking about what his Blaziken could do.
    Handling weapons? Harmonique thought as she listened to Brian's "speech". Talking? I can read and write, and add own effects to my attacks.

"Um, hello, I'm Kelsey..." Kelsey introduced. "I have indeed heard about Team Asteroid's plan. I have even had encounters with them. Kirlia here was once stolen by them... but anyways, may I also introduce Kinter and Harmonique?"

There was a long pause.

"I know many of you have said interesting things about your Pokemon..." Kelsey continued, just biding time. "Please try not to make Kinter here angry, as she might transform into a giant, deadly, white polar-bearish creature that recognizes no one as a friend..."
    Not even me...
    "And Harmonique. Let's just say she... looks more to the dark side of life..."
    You didn't mention that I specialize in casting curses and feeding on people's aural energy, but I think it's best to keep that a secret anyways. Harmonique said this telepathically to Kelsey while nodding to her in approval.

Fakemon_Master

Call me T!T!
    Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2007
    (OOC: There are a lot of people here already, more than just us. After all, the meeting was for 12:00, but its like 12:30)

"Attention! Attention! We are dreadfully sorry for making the meeting 30 minutes late, but there were still two boats scheduled to make port here." A man said, who was standing on a table at the front of the Pokemon Center. "As you all know, there have been many, many, disappearances this past year. And we know for sure, its because of a man-made Pokemon that has been labeled Ikatoba, taken from the Japanese words 'grim' and 'robber'" he continued. "We have gathered you all to track down this pokemon, and hopefully defeat it. You can choose your teams, and remember to bring a backpack full of supplies and a weapon. The hotel rooms here and the families around town will give you shelter for tonight. We set out tommorow at 8:30, and anyone who is late will be allowed to leave in a second group at 9:00. Your team MUST be at the same starting time, or you will not be able to leave untill the next day. That will be all"

"Well, I might as well go with you three, as I know you all already" Tikemper said to AJ, Rain, and Ruby.

DragonQueenRachel

Years
    "Fine with me," Rain says, brushing her long hair back. It never hurts to be prepared, well, that was the Boy Scouts moto, I was in Girl Scouts until they bored me after a week, she thinks with a slight chuckle. Anyway, might as well get ready, its a good thing I'm always prepared, she thinks, adjusting the stap of her bag.

"Rain, I'm really not sure this is a good idea," Ruby whispers.

HashiriyaR32

GT-R Fanatic
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 2, 2008
    OOC: I might not have been acknowleged during the initial conversations, but here goes.........

IC: After the meeting, Brian approached the group of 4 trainers and asked if he could join their team. In return, he would provide the group with transportation and additional resources (recall my father's occupation).

OOC: I'm going to wait for a reply before posting again.

Đ a r κ

Love Intent
    Years
    "OH no, I forgot to get suplies. What am I going to do?" Said Jason. Then, Jessie poped out of her pokeball and swam to the docks which was were Jason was now standing and started to shuve him a little bit. "Huh, what is it Jessie?"Said Jason while turning around. Jessie then moved her head and pointed at her back. When Jason bent over to look at her back, He noticed a big bag. As he jumped onto lapras's back he began to open the bag. "Awsome, man my boss always thinks ahead. He gave me a bunch of suplies." As Jason jumped back to the dock and began to think. OH yea, I need a team also. Just then, Jason yelled really loud. "DOES ANYONE WANT ME IN THERE TEAM?" Then everybody seemed to turn around and look at him like he was crazy. "What, you got a problem?" is what Jason said to the people that looked at him funny.

Fakemon_Master

Call me T!T!
    Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2007
    "Well, I guess we could use another member" said Temper, standing with Ruby, Rain, AJ, and Brian. "The more the merrier, but one last person after you should fill more than the bill"

Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2017
    I relaxed feeling special about being this so called prodigy, I was also a little nervous at the presence of more strange people, espeatially the one who kept yelling for a team.

DragonQueenRachel

Years
    Rain glances over at Ruby nervously. It was easy enough to keep Ruby's temper under control, but her pride was another story. Even in human form, Ruby wasn't entirely comfortable with being confused with a normal human, heck, she was far from it, maybe it had something to do with her past, Rain wasn't sure.

But one thing was certain, Ruby would indeed be a strong asset to the team, in either form, of course otherwise she was short one Pokemon, and Ruby was her best.

(We are allowed to have more than one pokemon, right?)

Fakemon_Master

Call me T!T!
    Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2007
    (OOC: At the start up to TWO pokemon. Im going to let Ninetales slide because I forgot it in the rules ^^')

DragonQueenRachel

Years
    (Okay, well, going for the broke and picking my Blaziken Hera, a fire pokemon is always a good choice for a dragon team, to deal with ice types.)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back