• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Sky Battles

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Jan 5, 2018
I like the sound of this mechanic, it also makes me think of something funny, what is they made as a downloadable giveaway a pikachu that floats in the air cause of balloons tied to it's back.

I would like to have it female so it can be ChuChu the Pikachu Yellow have in the manga since she know Fly, it was sad that in HEart Gold and Soul Silver they switched the gender of surfing and flying pikachus.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen May 15, 2023
I like the sound of this mechanic, it also makes me think of something funny, what is they made as a downloadable giveaway a pikachu that floats in the air cause of balloons tied to it's back.

I would like to have it female so it can be ChuChu the Pikachu Yellow have in the manga since she know Fly, it was sad that in HEart Gold and Soul Silver they switched the gender of surfing and flying pikachus.

It would be cool, though they'd have to create a new form for Pikachi in order to do this and I don't see them doing this.

Since Pikachu isn't a Flying type and can't get Levitate it can't participate in the Sky Battles.

@The landorus comment...Smack Down may be a banned move since it temporarily disables Flying type immunity and essentially "Grounds" the pokemon...for that Roost may also be banned/unusable due to the same issue....which means only Pokemon like Butterfree and Beautifly get a recovery attack as far as I have seen unless more can learn Recover (can't recall any outside of Psychic and ghosts), Moon Light (Same as Recover), or Morning Sun (The two I mentioned are the only two I can recall right off)

Shiarra

Ghost Of The Forest
Years

I loved that manga, and that could work, but i think someone would need to suggest it to gamefreak directly, whether or not they'd consider it, let alone look at the email of it, not sure.

Back