• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sky Form Shaymin vs. Origin Form Giratina

Sky Form Shaymin vs Origin Form Giratina

• Shaymin

Votes: 5 50.0%
  • Giratina

Votes: 5 50.0%
  • I don't know

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Oblivion Reaper 2.0

Not Dead Yet
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Hell
    • Seen Jun 15, 2011
    Have you ever wondered who would in a fight between these two pokemon? I have. Sky Form Shaymin and Origin Form Giratina, both at lv.100, knowing their best moves. Please Tell me who would win and why. and No, I have not seen the last movie.

Years
    I'm just going to say Shaymin since Giratina is so ridiculous looking. Plus, at least Shaymin has a form you can use outside of Uber battling. Legendaries that aren't restricted to Ubers are pretty great, in my opinion. :)

Oblivion Reaper 2.0

Not Dead Yet
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Hell
    • Seen Jun 15, 2011
    My opinon would be Giratina if they were fighting at night since Sky Shaymin is day only pokemon.
    However, Shaymin would use Seed Flare

Xer0

Tomboy at Heart
    Years
    I don't think Skymin learns any moves that could cause massive damage on Origin Forme Giratina, yet I'm sure Giratina could hurt Skymin pretty bad with Shadow Force.
    Giratina can also learn fire type moves through TMs. Enough said.

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
    Years
    I think Giratina would win, since if I'm correct, it has better base stats, and as it has been said, it can learn fire moves through TM's. :P Skymin doesn't really learn any moves which can unlease a lot of damage on Giratina. :(

Years
    I think a SubSeed Skymin with Air Slash hax would fair pretty well against Giratina. :P But it's mostly about luck in that situation, obviously.

Also, if Shaymin-S got lucky with Seed Flare's SpD lowering effect, it could also win. Shaymin-S relies on a lot of luck, but the percentages are on her side, sort of.

Xer0

Tomboy at Heart
    Years
    I think a SubSeed Skymin with Air Slash hax would fair pretty well against Giratina. :P But it's mostly about luck in that situation, obviously.

Also, if Shaymin-S got lucky with Seed Flare's SpD lowering effect, it could also win. Shaymin-S relies on a lot of luck, but the percentages are on her side, sort of.

This right here is a very good point.

Skymin could definitely get lucky, but Espeon~ is right. Giratina has better base stats.

Giratina also doesn't need luck to win, but I think Skymin would.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
    Giratina all the way because its my 3rd favorite Pokemon and it has better stats but you know how small creatures are always interpret as nice Pokemon while big ones are evil, since Shaymin is small it will most likely get lucky

:t354:TG

The Scientist

PKMN Scientist/Mathemagician
    Years
    Skymin, no contest.

STAB + Air Slash + flinch hax = Giratina LOCKDOWN.

It's not so much about chance, but about how many times each party will attack. Giratina's base defenses mean nothing if he gets attacked twice as often as he attacks.

Back