• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Skype Manifesto!

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen May 19, 2024
    Well here goes nothin' ey?

Welcome to the Skype Manifesto! First an foremost, before you do anything, make sure you have the popular instant message and phone call program Skype. The plan is, to get a bunch of us on skype both talking and typing to discuss certain themes which will be posted below for a period of 2 hours at a time. We don't need to strictly stay on topic but it's best that we do keep a nice flow of conversation on what the agenda holds. Without further ado, Sydian, Abnegation, Sora's Nobody and AdvancedK47 host the Skype Manifesto!

Rules

• Keep all discussion PG13.
    • Any profane behavior and you shall be kicked from the call.
    • Stay on topic as best as you can.
    • Do not start arguments or flame or you shall be kicked from the call also.
    • Just be nice to other people in the call and first and foremost have some fun!

Day 1 14/08/2010

Call number 1

Skype call shall begin at 5pm GMT for 2 hours until 7pm GMT. If you're in Central Daylight -6 the call will be from 11am until 1pm.

The topic is Generation V with no spoilers.

Host(s): Abnegation & Sydian
    If you wish to be in this call add

Gavz93 - Abnegation or Silverquilava - Sydian
    On skype now, be sure to add your username when adding.

Further details about further calls will be known soon and we shall keep you up to date!

Last edited:

Jung

Sica please.
    Years
    I was wondering where the Skype Manifesto was. :O Finally I'll add -
    User Name "TheChaoSong"

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2024
    This was a little late getting added so, you guys will need to add the hosts and be around in time for the next call. The details are in the main post. Just be sure to be on skype then and either post here or talk to one of the hosts on Skype if you want in ;]

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    I was waiting for this to pop up~

Username is diveintoshine, in case you add me first/you wonder who that person is that added you (I mean, it's likely I'll say who I am when adding either of you as a friend, but still).

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    Yeah, while I'm here, y'all might wanna add SilverQuilava. That just so happens to be the dashing Sydian. -hair flip-

Amew

Red Mage
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2011
    Finally. Something I'd like to be a part of.

SN:amewproductions (Yes, that's all one word.)

-Jared-

Certified Responsible Adult
    Years
    This was a little late getting added so, you guys will need to add the hosts and be around in time for the next call. The details are in the main post. Just be sure to be on skype then and either post here or talk to one of the hosts on Skype if you want in ;]

So the current chat is over?

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2024
    Guys you're gonna need to add us. It'd make things so much easier than having to track down 30 usernames, add them on skype, identify who's who and then having to add them all in and keep control of the conversation. So please add one of the hosts for tomorrow, either myself or Sydian. It's not a bother to us if you do, in fact we'd rather you did! It's all a bit of fun and we may be super, but we're lazy going to be so busy! Thanks <333

Edit:
    Nope, next chat is on the 14th, which is tomorrow for most of you. We just ran late, so Day 1 of the Skype Manifesto starts on Day 2 of the Get-Together. /confusion!

-Jared-

Certified Responsible Adult
    Years

Edit:
    Nope, next chat is on the 14th, which is tomorrow for most of you. We just ran late, so Day 1 of the Skype Manifesto starts on Day 2 of the Get-Together. /confusion!

Lol, haha, that made me laugh. Okay, well I added both of the available hosts. I can't wait! :D

Amew

Red Mage
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2011

Edit:

Aw...That's a bit of a shame. Oh well. Now when was that Film thread going to start...? *wanders off*

MasterLink742

Memento Mori
    Years
    I'd like to be apart of this :D.

I think my name is MasterLink742....
    I'm pretty sure that's what it is. If not, jsut click on the skype icon in the top right corner of my post. :D

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2024
    Just to note that we'll have as many conversations as we can to suit all time-zones. Well, it's 4am for me now so I wasn't prepared for one when the thread went up. But again, be sure to add the hosts I can't reiterate that enough. If you want in the call tomorrow simply add one of the hosts and if they forgot to add you to the call, simple send them an IM and they'll get to you asap.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back