• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Skype Manifesto!

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    Skype name: Eeveon

I live in -7 so I think the call starts at around 10 a.m. for me, I think... I'll try 10, and if that doesn't work, then 11.

Gav, you already have my Skype, but Sydian can add me if she wants. You can too, Pachy.

Ωmega

Four score and seven years ago
    Years
    I live in +8. Is that alright? That means if you guys are on the East Coast, I'm gonna be 12 hours ahead...

Oh, and my skype username is LordLeo93.

Last edited:

Aljam

[i]Sweepin' ain't easy...[/i]
    Years
    as always, I'm bored so I guess I'll give it a shot!
    Username:
    Spoiler:

Patatas Fritas

bajo el mismo sol ღ
    Years
    Meh, why not, my Skype name is ameliajah

If everything goes to plan I should be able to talk, unless for some unexplained reason I can't be at the computer from 5 -7pm.

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2024
    Again guys, just to reiterate, add the hosts before the call starts, or at least some time during the call if you wish to be added, otherwise we wont be able to add you in, it just makes things a lot smoother for us and it can be quite difficult to keep track. Reason being it'll be hard for us to identify you also, so upon adding us, do add your username upon doing so.

Again, my skype name is Gavz93 so be sure to add it.

Daydream

[b]Boo.[/b]
    Years
    Ooh. I'mma need my hair done. o.o But I'll definitely be taking part. Unless I get shy. I hope people can understand Geordie-ish accents.

Spoiler:

'Tis my Skype. I shall add Abnegation in a mo'.

Wish

No spoils for the meek.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2018
    Haven't talked to you guys in over a year, so why not?

Username: Stereotypicasian

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2024
    Alright guys, the call is in less than two hours. Make sure you add me. I'm not sure where Sydian is, so just in case she's not online add me to be on the safe side.

Remember, the topic is Generation V with minimal spoilers please! We will have a happy hour/half hour to chat too :]
    It's not strictly on for 2 hours, I can host a little longer but primarily, that's the guideline.

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2024
    I'll be adding everyone into a big conversation and calling everyone. I hope my internet can hold it actually D;

-Jared-

Certified Responsible Adult
    Years
    Yay for destroying your interent!<3

Twenty minutes? D: *frantic hair brushing* I'm all jittery excited now for some reason. Ehee. That means I'll be all high pitched.

Lol, I just got up a while ago, so I'm only gonna get dressed. My hair is pretty messy. XD Hope nobody minds. XD

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2024
    NEW RULE: You must be wearing pants!

Haha I kid, in any case, we should be getting underway in about 15 minutes. Here is your emblem if you're here.

Skype Manifesto!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back