• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

SlightlyWinged's Trading Post! Aprimon and HAs

Status
Not open for further replies.

SlightlyWinged

Hyped for OR/AS!
Years
  • Sure thing! I'll be online and able to trade for most of the evening.

Sorry about the end, my 3DS became disconnected. At least it happened on the last trade. XD Thanks for being my first customer!

The Keldeo is in it's original form. Is that sill okay?

Oh yes, I was just curious.
    SlightlyWinged's Trading Post! Aprimon and HAs
    I'll add your FC so we can trade.

Years
  • Heyy! Okay. My Mew and Keldeo for your Deoxys and Darkrai. I'll be online for most of the day today so if you see me (my ign is Michelle) feel free to send the trade!

Thief

The Dark One
    Years
  • Pokemon: Zigzagoon
    Pokeball: Moon Ball
    Ability: Any
    Nature: Adamant
    Egg Moves: I won't request any specifically, but any you do breed onto it would be a bonus. :) Not necessary, though.

Pokemon: Girafarig
    Pokeball: Dream Ball
    Ability: Sap Sipper (HA)
    Nature: Timid
    Egg Moves: None necessary.

Pokemon: Seedot
    Pokeball: Heavy
    Ability: Any
    Nature: Adamant
    Egg Moves: Same as I said for Ziggy, but not necessary.

FC: 0920-0357-3706
    IGN: Laura

Also, although not listed there, if you ever get the chance to snag a Moon Ball Seedot in your game then I'd greatly appreciate it.

I'm also interested in Friend/Love Ball Absol, but I'll request those another time so I don't swamp both of us with a ton of breeding to do. :P

In terms of what I can offer, my shop is in my sig, or alternatively check my spreadsheet here for a more up to date list.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back