• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

slowpokez's and Fireheart's trade center!

Willis

Savior of Parcelyte
    Years
    There is somthing I want, but I know I dont have anything to trade for it.

Slowpokez: Movie Shaymin and Shiny Raikou.

Can one of you do me a favor and Caculate the IVs on one of my pokemon if I give you its info? Every Caculator is messing up on me.

Years
    • Seen Feb 20, 2010
    ok slowpokes i no u owe me a shiny eh? but u owe me interest so how about the shiny slowpoke AND duskull???? haha OR if u dont wanna be that generous pick another shny offa my thread BUT I NEED A WATER STONE SO BADLY YOU CANT UNDERSTAND

lolwut

Too cute for you
    Years
    ok slowpokes i no u owe me a shiny eh? but u owe me interest so how about the shiny slowpoke AND duskull???? haha OR if u dont wanna be that generous pick another shny offa my thread BUT I NEED A WATER STONE SO BADLY YOU CANT UNDERSTAND

ill give you a water stone and we can just be even, i cant clone and im not just gonna give away a shiny, i would at least need to get it cloned. So what about a water stone plus another item

Years
    • Seen Feb 20, 2010
    what u mean i gave you a shiny ralts and u said ude owe me a shiny, ide like the duskull....if u WANTED to pcik another shiny offa my thread for the slowpoke and give me the water stone i can clone them and give them back in like 2 min after trading

dotKarma

FCs in Sig
    Years
    i dont have a gameshark/AR and i think thats the only way you can get the iv's legitimently, and id only trade those away for something good

IV calculators are your best bet to find them out.

@ Fireheart- Could you transfer them sometime soon? I can't trade until tomorrow anyway, but I was just thinking ahead.

lolwut

Too cute for you
    Years
    what u mean i gave you a shiny ralts and u said ude owe me a shiny, ide like the duskull....if u WANTED to pcik another shiny offa my thread for the slowpoke and give me the water stone i can clone them and give them back in like 2 min after trading

well i guess i can, but i never actually said that. You said that. But i guess so. Theres no way i can just give you the water stone and some random poke? i just dont feel like trading right now but if we do, all i wanna trade is just the duskull, you clone it and trade a copy back to me.

Willis

Savior of Parcelyte
    Years
    A level 1 Adamant Sandshrew.

Hp: 12
    Atk: 6
    Def: 7
    S.Atk:4
    S.Def:5
    Spd: 6

I used the one on Serebii, Veekun and some random one which I cant remember the name.

Years
    • Seen Feb 20, 2010
    *sigh* yes i spose that works, im ready when you are but can you put the water stone on the dusull?

Back