• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

slowpokez's and Fireheart's trade center!

slaughter077

Thread is Getting Way Bigger!
    Years
    • Seen Feb 26, 2014
    As far as I know. I got them both in a trade from CruzAzul. He said they are legit, and that he checked, but I honestly have no idea how to check. Would knowing the stats, etc. help you know if it is legit?

Both arrived at Lv. 70 from Hoenn.

lolwut

Too cute for you
    Years
    the actual pokemon probably isnt hacked, but the way they got it was, they used the naval island cheat thing where its like an event ingame where you can go to island 8 and 9 on the sevvii islands

*~Fireheart~*

ready for action!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2012
    the actual pokemon probably isnt hacked, but the way they got it was, they used the naval island cheat thing where its like an event ingame where you can go to island 8 and 9 on the sevvii islands

Or they could have gone to the event and gotten the ticket and caught it in R/S/E. Just making sure, anyway.

slaughter077

Thread is Getting Way Bigger!
    Years
    • Seen Feb 26, 2014
    Or they could have gone to the event and gotten the ticket and caught it in R/S/E. Just making sure, anyway.

So... are you interested?
    I can't prove it isn't hacked, but then again its hard to prove ANYTHING isn't hacked.

Gusxx1

Name/FC: Gus / 4082 1523 9868
    Years
    ok. but magmortar's on diamond and absol's on platinum. and I need to finish my trade with abarai, and clone for ckn first.

That's fine. Post the EV spread in a VM. Also could you do the thing i asked before? With the vitamins?

Back