• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

slowpokez's and Fireheart's trade center!

Years
    Fireheart, I'm looking for some trade backs. I want to evolve 3 of my pokemon. They are Graveler, Machoke, and Kadabra. If you have the time, please let me know. Thank you!

Jollyrancher

Blue Raspberry Level
    Years
    • Seen Jun 20, 2009
    Shedinja,miltank, umbreon Jolly Garchomp, forgot the other one :) Info? I'll edit this post for the other one

All those are shiny, and I pmed you of what i wanted yesterday for the other pokes you wanted

Edit: For Slowpoke :P

You never even look at my posts . ...

DCstrX

Collector
    Years
    slowpokez im interested in the following
    weezing
    slowpoke
    chikorita
    drowze
    meowth
    tediursa

are you interested in any of my pokemon? legendary shinies or regular shinies?
    thanks for taking the time to look

lolwut

Too cute for you
    Years
    no i was saying was the garchomp my lvl 60 ev'd or lvl 100 ev'd and no i said golem but you said it wasnt ev'd so i dont want it, and i have to trade tomorow and dcstrx ill look at your thread in a second

Years
    • Seen Oct 19, 2013
    would either one of you guys trade a shiny for my SPACE C deoxys?

Last edited:
    Back