• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

slowpokez's and Fireheart's trade center!

lolwut

Too cute for you
    Years
    sorry if i posted that like right around the same time as your post and didn't see it. And im not interested as i don't really like the nature and it doesn't seem like a fair trade to me. So i guess it was a good attempt at a smart remark but nah.

Years
    • Seen Sep 6, 2009
    Yeah, but here is something else:

slowpokez said:
    ill take the shiny zubat for it i guess. I assume you were talking to me, i have a shiny rayquaza too.

Oh well, this is one shop I won't be stopping by again...I'll make sure to tell others too. =)

Good day.

Oh, and btw, I've already got a Shiny Rayquaza and your post after mine was nearly 2 hours later...just sayin'.

lolwut

Too cute for you
    Years
    Yeah, but here is something else:

Oh well, this is one shop I won't be stopping by again...I'll make sure to tell others too. =)

Good day.

Oh, and btw, I've already got a Shiny Rayquaza and your post after mine was nearly 2 hours later...just sayin'.
    Haha like i care about you telling anyone, who are you honestly going to tell, your other friends with horribly natured shinies? Please leave before you get blacklisted, or you probably already are going to be. So good day to you too.

What would you want for the vgc09 milotic??

if you're talking to me i don't have a vgc09 milotic, and fireheart like barely comes on here anymore lol, well just not as often as before so meh i dunno

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 6, 2009
    Looks like I got on someone's nerves. LOL!

Blacklist me. Who cares...how many people are going to care? I don't.

Have a good life.

Back