• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Small Hack for Beginner

Years
    • Seen Sep 30, 2023
    Hi,

I'm hoping someone here can help me to understand just a bit about rom hacking. I'm having a hard time finding a base rom. With rom hacking, I see many threads and unfortune rabbit holes. I would like to make a very basic rom just to get a better idea of how to work on them more in depth.

Sorry for the rant, but I am searching for a rom base with all Pokémon included to gen 9 if possible or the very least gen 8. This would help me significantly while playing around with advancemap. I prefer the rom base be from FRLG. I've seen I should use CFRU, while left me event more puzzled. Perhaps if someone could explain to me either by this threat or PM me, I would greatly appreciate it.

Back