• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Small problem with posting fics.

silverexorcist

Individualism in Normalcy!
Years
  • Whenever I write my chapter on Microsoft Word and paste it before posting it, it always comes up lacking several spaces; both between words and paragraphs. It also seems to make new lines too early and breaks up my sentences unnecessarily. I was wondering if that's normal, and if it is, does anyone know if there is a way to deal with it aside from editing the entire post?

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
  • It can happen sometimes (probably due to spacing settings or something along those lines in Word, although I can also get the problem from copying posts from other forums too). One way I use to overcome it if it happens is to c+p it into something simpler first (say Notepad) and then copy again from that.

silverexorcist

Individualism in Normalcy!
    Years
  • After a series of rigorous (and slightly unnecessary) tests, I don't see the same problems coming up. Thanks, this will make things a whole lot easier for me.

Back