• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Items] Small Trade Shop for BP Items [GEN VII]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • T, you gotta start messaging me when you post stuff like this XD
    I'm interested in the following adults, I'll be grinding out BP until I've got enough for all of them.

Marowak
    Exeggutor
    Inciniroar
    Comfey
    Golisopod
    Mareanie
    Drampa

After all those, I'll consider any of the others I don't have. Basically, I'll be your BP slave :P. I'd also be willing to go ahead and start with some of the power items I had for personal use. Wont be needing them until I grind you a ton of BP.

Currently available:
    2x Power Anklet
    1x Power Band
    1x Power Belt
    2x Power Bracer
    1x Power Lens
    2x Power Weight

8x of the above would be 4 adults, leaving one power item leftover until I get some more BP. Let me know how you want to work things out. Also, this is the official pokeCommunity chatroom. It'd speed things up a lot if you hit me up in there. https://discordapp.com/invite/hpQpnzX (Link can also be found at the top of the webpage).

Last edited:

TDiesels

--Pokemon Strategist--
    Years
  • T, you gotta start messaging me when you post stuff like this XD
    I'm interested in the following adults, I'll be grinding out BP until I've got enough for all of them.

Marowak
    Exeggutor
    Inciniroar
    Comfey
    Golisopod
    Mareanie
    Drampa

After all those, I'll consider any of the others I don't have. Basically, I'll be your BP slave :P. I'd also be willing to go ahead and start with some of the power items I had for personal use. Wont be needing them until I grind you a ton of BP.

Currently available:
    2x Power Anklet
    1x Power Band
    1x Power Belt
    2x Power Bracer
    1x Power Lens
    2x Power Weight

8x of the above would be 4 adults, leaving one power item leftover until I get some more BP. Let me know how you want to work things out. Also, this is the official pokeCommunity chatroom. It'd speed things up a lot if you hit me up in there. https://discordapp.com/invite/hpQpnzX (Link can also be found at the top of the webpage).

Hahaha. Thank you for helping me to achieve my BP items completion. Some of the adults you're interested in are traded, but no worry I will train them again for you. Right now, Incineroar, Comfey, and Drampa are available.

Years
  • Like i said in message yesterday i pick these pokemons : Exxegutor-Toxapex-Golisopod
    and i give : Metagrossite-Choice band
    when u'll get more competitive mons i'll rescue the 1 baby more i should have taken okay?
    if the one wants comfey and inceneroar doesn't trade with you i'll add a choice scarf to get both okay?

Years
  • Updated (As of 12/27/16): New baby + adult added

I'm currently looking for many BP items, but I don't feel like doing Battle Royals or Battle Tree (lazy to be exact {XD}). Therefore, I'm willing to trade many of my competitive baby and competitive adult pokemon for them. Here are the breakdowns:

16 BP item = 1 baby competitive
    32 BP item = 1 adult competitive or 2 baby competitive
    48 BP item = 1 adult competitive + 1 baby competitive or 3 baby competitive
    64 BP item (Mega stone) = 2 adult competitive or 4 baby competitive

Availability will be as first come first serve and new pokemon will be added regularly, I will cross out the pokemon name after it's gone (Don't worry, it's only temporarily. I will breed and train more and will update the list). I will also cross out the name of the items that I got, so you know which one to get. I only trade for items and not for other pokemon cause I want to breed and train all of them myself. Please post the name of the pokemon you want and the item you want to trade for it, so I can reserve that pokemon for you.

Pokedex Help: I can help you to complete your dex. I completed mine and had many final evolution pokemon that I can temporarily trade to you. PM me if you need help with Pokedex. Please don't post the request here.

Baby Competitive Pokemon (lvl.1, No EVed, 5 IVs)
    Spoiler:

Adult Competitive Pokemon (lvl. 50 - 70, Fully EVed, 5 IVs)
    Spoiler:

Items in need:
    Spoiler:
    Like i said in message yesterday i pick these pokemons : Exxegutor-Toxapex-Golisopod
    and i give : Metagrossite-Choice band
    when u'll get more competitive mons i'll rescue the 1 baby more i should have taken okay?
    if the one wants comfey and inceneroar doesn't trade with you i'll add a choice scarf to get both okay?

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2020
    T, you gotta start messaging me when you post stuff like this XD

Marowak
    Exeggutor
    Inciniroar
    Comfey
    Golisopod
    Mareanie
    Drampa

Currently available:
    2x Power Anklet
    1x Power Band
    1x Power Belt
    2x Power Bracer
    1x Power Lens
    2x Power Weight

Can I have your marowak. I can give you my 6iv fully ev trained Lycanroc and 5iv mimikyu

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2017
    I have the following:

King's Rock, Dragon Scale, Up-Grade, Sachet, Rocky helmet, Sharpedonite, Kangaskhanite

Do you happen to have any shinies between level 1-10? competitiveness is not so important. if you do and depending on what they are i can offer either one item for one or 2 or 3 for one shiny.

mega beedrill

Shiny Hunter
    Years
    • Seen May 6, 2017
    i can offer a king's rock , whipped dream and a sanchet , and i'll take the bewear , dhelmise and the baby adamant dewpider and also the baby drampa , i noticed that you haven't listed a ring target in your list and i have an extra one so tell me if you need one of those too

TDiesels

--Pokemon Strategist--
    Years
  • I have the following:

King's Rock, Dragon Scale, Up-Grade, Sachet, Rocky helmet, Sharpedonite, Kangaskhanite

Do you happen to have any shinies between level 1-10? competitiveness is not so important. if you do and depending on what they are i can offer either one item for one or 2 or 3 for one shiny.

I do have a few shinies but they're not in that lvl range, plus they took me a while to get so I want to keep them as my collection. Thank you for your offer though, if you're interested in any of my normal pokemon let me know.

TDiesels

--Pokemon Strategist--
    Years
  • i can offer a king's rock , whipped dream and a sanchet , and i'll take the bewear , dhelmise and the baby adamant dewpider and also the baby drampa , i noticed that you haven't listed a ring target in your list and i have an extra one so tell me if you need one of those too

Sounds good. Let me know when you're available to trade

mega beedrill

Shiny Hunter
    Years
    • Seen May 6, 2017
    Sounds good. Let me know when you're available to trade

looks like you were not online when i am online , i'll check you later but do you still need a ring target as well? let me know soon and also i have over 100 BP so what other adult pokes do you have available? you can tell me what you like from the BP shops and i'll get them

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back