• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

smallville fan club

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    who here loves watching smallville its soooo great if u wanna join just post ill automatically make u a member just follow the pokecommunity rules send pics and what not most of all have fun!!!!!!!!!!

Members:

President Me
    Youngotaku
    tyranitar_dude
    Megatron {BOOTED OUT THE PC}
    Miyu-chan
    Max Hunter
    Stripes
    DarkPeagasus

Last edited:

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    Woo hoo my first member but first are you in to the comics or the tv show????

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    niether have i they are really rare and sell for thousands i saw the front cover and it showed lex having a massive head and was a midget oo btw whos ur fav character?

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    bcool ill join i watch it everyday ...... my fav character is obviously Clark XD but lex is pretty cool for a rich guy

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    i liked the first episode of season 4 when he flys and steals the "key" from lex last weeks halloween episode was cool about witchcraft cool :P cool another member great y wasnt there a smallville thread before its one of the coolest shows

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    borders? that an american store ? the fiesrt editions cost a packet they do
    oh btw my fav character is lional luther o he so cool

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    hmm lionel he kinda weird hes bad yet good ...and blind XD

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    eh? now he isnt what series are u watching? hes in prison *sory if i spoilt ur viewing* dl the episodes from supnova.org the no.1 for bittorrent files

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    o right ur not from england eheh oh once i no how to use shockwave im gonna create a banner viewing the new series title screen its gonna look so cool

edit: u no how to create swf files ? youngotaku t-dude? members lol

edit2: still trying to do the swf file any way who saw yesterdays episode lional is good??

Last edited:

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    oh yea new members ^_^ thought it died anyway im still trying to record the intro for smallville

Megatron

Banned
    Years
    pokemunna said:
    oh yea new members ^_^ thought it died anyway im still trying to record the intro for smallville
    That would make a cool Avitar or part of your signature.

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    I love smallville. =] Though my mom say's it's "unappropiate" for a 15 almost 16 year old to be watching it. >.<

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    lol when it comes on tv my mom comes to watch it too lol but i usually watched em before and adds to list *members list*

Back