• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

smallville fan club

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    cool cool err every other club i joined new members aksed to join but meh sure u will be allowed to join lol

Megatron

Banned
    Years
    Miyu-chan said:
    I love smallville. =] Though my mom say's it's "unappropiate" for a 15 almost 16 year old to be watching it. >.<
    That's kind of depressing, seems your moms way too strict since there's nothing on that show really inappropriate to begin with, oh no fake blood, oh no they show people threw shower curtains, oh no they showed Lanah or how ever you spell it in her underware, you see worse on the news or Jerry Springer.

Megatron

Banned
    Years
    Lex is the coolest since we know he turns bad and right now Clark is always wondering if he can trust him or not.

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    lional luther is the best yea !! but right now he isnt cuz he is "reformed"

oh and whoever wants to be vice presedent (tony blair) just say illl be bush lol

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    who wants to be co owner huh? newe topic: whats ur favourite episode so far?

PGN

I am now PGNFounder
    Years
    hmm as founder i will investigate this for you, do you wanna be a member

~ pokemunna

Back