• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Smartest Pokemon

Myles

Seriously?
    Years
    @Yusshin:

That depends on what you actually call 'smart'. It's obvious you consider smart to be synominous with intelligence. But IQ is a test of intelligence, that's why it's called intelligence quotient.

SquirtleGirl

Pokémon: 10 years + Counting..
    Years
    Ditto obviously. I mean its smart enough to seduce any pokemon to make baby pokemon with it.

I was about to say that! :P

KliveCoopa said:
    Meowth can talk Pokemon language too

Maybe I'm getting the games mixed up with the anime but didnt Meowth just learn the human language to impress a Female Meowth or something? :P I remember that from an episode way back XD
    but I guess if he was intelligent enough to learn the language maybe he is smart. :L

Eh in my own opinion Alakazam is the obvious answer. But I think Clefairy-Clefable could be quite intelligent too :D

TheBlackRose

Pikachus and Apples
    Years
    I'm just throwing my opinion out there even if it sounds a little dumb.

What says which one is smart and which one is not? Just because Alakazam can Rival a god's Brain-Bandwidth does that mean he could forage like the Rattata? Or the Slowking -- Does it take more Intellect to be born with the ability to speak, or to Learn the hard way like Meowth?

I mean, I don't have much of a point, but what says one's the 'Smartest'. I think they're all smart in their own way -- Sure Slowking can speak, but Another can be taught a more impressive technique then he.

I'm about to be argued right out of this aren't I? XD

The Cynic

♥ These Perfect Abattoirs ♥
    Years
    It depends what you mean by "smart".

Uxie has the most knowledge, it knows the most.

Metagross
    is the most intelligent, the best at problem solving.

Back