• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Smashmons: Spirit Red (Version 1.02)

Should the IVs still be random for each Pokemon?

• -Keep IVs as is, making every Pokemon unique, with some being better, while others being worse, whic

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • -All IVs are always 31, making every Pokemon the same, except for their nature, making practically e

Votes: 7 77.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Years
    • Seen Dec 3, 2019
    Hey nice hack and I hope it will come soon! By the way can you add Mikael Jackson and some characters from Roblox? Not really a Joke but one day maybe the will come on SmashBros

Hey! It would be great. I love Roblox too!

Manekimoney

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2024
    SMALL UPDATE:

Here's a small showcase of creatures from different franchises that will appear in the hack, including the full starter evolutions. Right now, I have around 110 - 120 creature sprites created and I'm thinking that 150-ish will be enough for the hack.

When I'm done with all the sprites I expect that the pace of development will pick up a little (don't get your hopes too high tho. If you know me, you know that I like to procrastinate)

Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2024
    Nice. Funny thing is... I did make a Emerald hack with Mario Characters as Pokemon a long time ago, but I'm way too shy to showcase it...

Manekimoney

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2024
    I have an announcement to make:
    This hack is cancelled and is being remade to Fire Emblemon Three Fire Reds.
    All (including previously confirmed) Fakemon are cancelled and are replaced with Fire Emblem characters.

That is all. Thank you /s
    EDIT: On a more serious note, the Pokedex is more or less finished. Now I just have to make literally everything else in the hack

Last edited:

bh02032002

Currently open for rom hack beta testing.
    Years
  • I have an announcement to make:
    This hack is cancelled and is being remade to Fire Emblemon Three Fire Reds.
    All (including previously confirmed) Fakemon are cancelled and are replaced with Fire Emblem characters.

That is all. Thank you
    EDIT: On a more serious note, the Pokedex is more or less finished. Now I just have to make literally everything else in the hack

Question is this fire emblem hack going to have a new story or just firereds story

Manekimoney

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2024
    Question is this fire emblem hack going to have a new story or just firereds story
    Um, eh...
    That post was a joke...
    Sorry to break it to ya, but there is no Fire Emblemon Three Fire Reds, and Santa doesn't exist

My sarcasm is gonna be the death of me...

Last edited:

Manekimoney

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2024
    UPDATE:

All the Pokemon battle data (stats and movesets) is done, just the Pokedex entries left, when I feel like entering them.

Been working on some music in between all the sprites. Custom music will mainly be rips from other games and will be reserved for bosses and other important events.
    Example of the regular boss (mainly Gym Leader) battle theme:

Spoiler:

And here are some new Trainer sprites (RIP Toad from the trailer):

Spoiler:

bh02032002

Years
  • UPDATE:

All the Pokemon battle data (stats and movesets) is done, just the Pokedex entries left, when I feel like entering them.

Been working on some music in between all the sprites. Custom music will mainly be rips from other games and will be reserved for bosses and other important events.
    Example of the regular boss (mainly Gym Leader) battle theme:

Spoiler:

And here are some new Trainer sprites (RIP Toad from the trailer):

Spoiler:

damn, that's cool! is Link gonna be a gym leader? and maybe the evil team should be based around Ganondorf and his army or something like that. but it's up to you. (or your favorite video game villain).

Manekimoney

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2024
    damn, that's cool! is Link gonna be a gym leader? and maybe the evil team should be based around Ganondorf and his army or something like that. but it's up to you. (or your favorite video game villain).

I don't want to have some weird favouritism for which game series gets to have the evil team, not to mention that it would be pretty cheesy, for example, Ganondorf having a fanfiction tier, out of character monologue about selling Pokemon for profit or something like that.
    That's why the evil team is going to be custom and (mostly) not related to any franchise. Whenever that's a good or a bad thing, is entirely up to you.

bh02032002

Years
  • I don't want to have some weird favouritism for which game series gets to have the evil team, not to mention that it would be pretty cheesy, for example, Ganondorf having a fanfiction tier, out of character monologue about selling Pokemon for profit or something like that.
    That's why the evil team is going to be custom and (mostly) not related to any franchise. Whenever that's a good or a bad thing, is entirely up to you.

sorry my bad, just was asking. i figured that question was kind of weird i was just asking.

Manekimoney

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2024
    sorry my bad, just was asking. i figured that question was kind of weird i was just asking.

No need to apologize. My reply just sounded rude, even if it wasn't my intention.

Some custom moves:
    Spoiler:

Talk about the hack difficutly:
    Spoiler:

Manekimoney

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2024
    UPDATE:

Editing overworld sprites is tedious and boring, but a man's gotta do what a man's gotta do.
    (It might be the reason I went on a bit of a hiatus)
    It's still gonna take a while to do them all.
    And there is still a lot of other stuff.

Here's some new sprites doing the Chansey Dance (for maximum immersion, play the Trainer's School music while looking at this GIF)
    ISIBPel.gif

bh02032002

Years
  • UPDATE:

Editing overworld sprites is tedious and boring, but a man's gotta do what a man's gotta do.
    (It might be the reason I went on a bit of a hiatus)
    It's still gonna take a while to do them all.
    And there is still a lot of other stuff.

Here's some new sprites doing the Chansey Dance (for maximum immersion, play the Trainer's School music while looking at this GIF)
    ISIBPel.gif

Thanks for the update keep up the great work!

Manekimoney

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2024
    Thanks for the update keep up the great work!

Your support is much appreciated :)

UPDATE:

Started to work on some maps. Here's a, hyper exclusive, world premiere, sneak peek at the first floor of Mt. Moon:

Spoiler:

Right now, the plan is to rework the "dungeon" like maps (forests, caves, Rocket Hideout, etc.) and also expanding some of them. I'm thinking of also reworking the routes as much as the dungeons, if I don't get burnt out on map editing completely.

Some post game maps (Sevii island 4, 5, 6 and 7) will be used to expand some of these areas, so no Sevii Island post game. However, I am thinking of some other things after beating the League, to end the story (it continues a bit after the League) and an endgame challenge (with an actual useful reward), so there is still some stuff to look out for.

I'll also probably remove the 60 Pokemon catching requirement to access the post game, because it's kinda too important to the story, to gate it off like that.

Additionally, for all you complesionists out there, there will be a mini reward for those who complete the Pokedex of this hack (which probably won't be easy)

The updates might stop for a while (or they might not, seeing as how unreliable I am with what I say), since almost everything that will be done from this point forward is either some of the type of stuff I already showed off, not that interesting, or too spoilery.

bh02032002

Years
  • Your support is much appreciated :)

UPDATE:

Started to work on some maps. Here's a, hyper exclusive, world premiere, sneak peek at the first floor of Mt. Moon:

Spoiler:

Right now, the plan is to rework the "dungeon" like maps (forests, caves, Rocket Hideout, etc.) and also expanding some of them. I'm thinking of also reworking the routes as much as the dungeons, if I don't get burnt out on map editing completely.

Some post game maps (Sevii island 4, 5, 6 and 7) will be used to expand some of these areas, so no Sevii Island post game. However, I am thinking of some other things after beating the League, to end the story (it continues a bit after the League) and an endgame challenge (with an actual useful reward), so there is still some stuff to look out for.

I'll also probably remove the 60 Pokemon catching requirement to access the post game, because it's kinda too important to the story, to gate it off like that.

Additionally, for all you complesionists out there, there will be a mini reward for those who complete the Pokedex of this hack (which probably won't be easy)

The updates might stop for a while (or they might not, seeing as how unreliable I am with what I say), since almost everything that will be done from this point forward is either some of the type of stuff I already showed off, not that interesting, or too spoilery.

Good to know thanks for the updates. Much appreciated keep up the good work!

Back