• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Smells Great!

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    Vanilla scented candles, the smell of a book, that it-just-rained smell, and food.

Airodactyl

#142 Forever and Always
    Years
  • There's really nothing that can top amazing food as far as great smells go. Rain, nail polish remover, gasoline are all up there, but I'll take being in a Michelin-star-kitchen over all of those, to be honest.

Alice

(>^.(>0.0)>
    Years
  • I love the smell of gasoline. I think looking at that thread that's a pretty universal thing. We shouldn't like it but it smells awesome haha.
    Wut, gas/cigarettes are like the most disgusting smelling things ever. lol

I love the smell of hay and rain. lol

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • I love the smell of rain. I always keep my windows open during a rainstorm so I can let the rain in. Doesn't matter if the air is cold. I only care for the smell.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
  • If the only thing I could smell for the rest of my life would be different types cooking, then I probably wouldn't lose any sleep over it. If anything, it'd probably be a blessing instead of a curse!

TheFattestSnorlax

New year, new possibilities
    Years
  • The smell of food has always got me hungry. Think about it. You're on the internets and you smell your mom's favorite dish. I would go up to eat instantly.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    Gasoline!

Also agreed with cigarette smoke most of the time because both my parents smoked so the smell is comforting to me. I also really like the way my boyfriend smells just naturally. :) And indoor swimming pools!

Years
  • Roast Dinner! MMMMMMMM! Smells so nice! <3
    And Petrol actually smells nice... but I try not to smell it when I am at the petrol station... Strange high to get! XD​

Back