• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Smiley Joins The Battle!

Smiley!

Code Mistake
Days
Hello, hello!

I'm Smiley, and I've been a fan of Pokemon since I was a youngin, with my first game being Pokemon White for my DS. No, wait, It's not an enjoyment I have for the franchise, it's a devotion, an obsession if you will.

I've never finished Pokemon White, though. I lost it in the car shortly after beating the first gym.. Games that I have completed, though, are Pokemon Y, Omega Ruby, Sun, Ultra Sun, Sword, Violet, and most recently, Pokemon Gold. I'm trying to mod my 3DS so I can play older games and eventually play Pokemon White again.

Anywho, I'm a nerd who also shiny hunts, battles with competitive teams in casual playthroughs on accident, and has no friends, that's why I'm here.

Years
Hello Smiley, and welcome to the forums!
I am sorry to hear you have lost your White game. I have been into Pokémon for a long time too, since Generation 1!
What are your favourite Pokémon ?
I, for one, am always up for new friends!

Smiley!

Code Mistake
Days
Hello Smiley, and welcome to the forums!
I am sorry to hear you have lost your White game. I have been into Pokémon for a long time too, since Generation 1!
What are your favourite Pokémon ?
I, for one, am always up for new friends!

This might be a hot take, but my #1 favorite Pokemon is Simipour. I know it's bad, but I love it!

Hey, maybe there's something in the cards, who knows?

Smiley!

Code Mistake
Days
Hello!

What was your first shiny hunt? Did you succeed in it?
Are you currently shiny hunting anything? =3
My first shiny hunt was in Pokemon Ultra Sun for a shiny Magikarp using the Mesuda method. It took me months of hatching eggs, but I've got it!

I'm currently going for a full shiny living dex in Ultra Sun. I'm working on Salandit/Salazzle. I have 4 shiny male Salandits from SOS chaining.

Lavender

No, your gonna face ME first!
Years
Hello, hello!

I'm Smiley, and I've been a fan of Pokemon since I was a youngin, with my first game being Pokemon White for my DS. No, wait, It's not an enjoyment I have for the franchise, it's a devotion, an obsession if you will.

I've never finished Pokemon White, though. I lost it in the car shortly after beating the first gym.. Games that I have completed, though, are Pokemon Y, Omega Ruby, Sun, Ultra Sun, Sword, Violet, and most recently, Pokemon Gold. I'm trying to mod my 3DS so I can play older games and eventually play Pokemon White again.

Anywho, I'm a nerd who also shiny hunts, battles with competitive teams in casual playthroughs on accident, and has no friends, that's why I'm here.
Welcome smiley!
I'm quite the shiny hunter myself! And I also enjoy competitive battles!*cough* and my only friends are on here too *cough*
What is your favorite pokemon to use competitively?
Anyway, hope you enjoy it here!

Alex_Among_Foxes

A lover of Foxes
Years
Hello there Smiley, and welcome to the PC!

I wish you luck on modding your 3DS, I've got a couple of my own and it's super nice.

Awesome to see another shiny hunter around! And while the elemental monkeys aren't my favorites, I've gained much more respect for them over the years for having been some of the very last Pokemon to be left stuck in HOME and unobtainable in Switch games... >_>

What has been your proudest shiny? I'd say mine was the VC Celebi!

Smiley!

Code Mistake
Days
What is your favorite pokemon to use competitively?
Personally, my Aegislash. It's not too viable with the current META, but I always have fun with it!

What has been your proudest shiny? I'd say mine was the VC Celebi!
A Chandelure I evolved from a random encounter after screwing up an Island Scan (I was looking for a starter and forgot to change the date on my DS). I found a shiny Litwick instead of the starter I was hunting. I named her Soul and she became a permanent team member.

Back