• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Smithys Sprite Egg Adoption

Matt12345678

The Famous N00b
    Years
    smithy.boy said:
    ~OK im here some of ya egg certificates are waiting my copm with some more of other peop0les that should have ahtched but my brothers on it playin games.
    im on my friends but owell, ill reserve some eggs.

And ye can u make ya own thread even if u got my idea......

EDIT: NEWS JUST IN.....i thought id take a stroll in the mountains to see if there weremore emerald eggs as were running low...but on the way i spotted a little cave...my Deoxys poocyena started barking madly...so we went insdie and found these little things...

So their living at my farm, but in a while if i can make these two have eggs...ill be able to put them on this site...and wen they made eggs you can adopt one of these

I think ill name the eggs DAYESP eggs and NIGHTUMB eggs..Just see how it gos
    Those are so cool! I can't wait for my CoolTent Egg, and maybe even an Emerald Egg if you find more!

Yoshiman

Also- Marrilman.
    Years
    • Seen Dec 17, 2012
    Ah! I was wondering why my Yellow Egg wasn't hatching! Thanx for telling me. :D

smithy.boy

Hack and PKMN egg farmer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2022
    Hairyama as soon as these have laid eggs yes you may have one. I got my certificate for your hatched emerald on my comp anyway...my brotehrs are still playin on it....owell...im on my mums comp. i should have saved pics in a network folder.

NEWS: I HAVE SUCCESSFULLY HATCHED EVERY EGG I GOT, NO MORE EGG ADOPTIONS ALLOWED UNTILL IVE MADE THESE DAYESP AND NIGHTUMB POKEMON LAY EGGS!

If your still waiting for your certificate...im sorry for the wait but little bros like computer games

heres some:

Last edited:

smithy.boy

Hack and PKMN egg farmer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2022
    Look Above Im Sorry But I Said Untill Ive Made The New Eggs You Cant Have Any

Jerkyguy

Dragon Master
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Here
    • Seen Jun 13, 2005
    NEWS: I HAVE SUCCESSFULLY HATCHED EVERY EGG I GOT, NO MORE EGG ADOPTIONS ALLOWED UNTILL IVE MADE THESE DAYESP AND NIGHTUMB POKEMON LAY EGGS!
    Does that mean mine hatched?

Lady Demoonica Darkmoon

Shiny Hunters Club Co-Owner
    Years
    *Is holding her STLAR egg in her hands, it's shaking madly.*

"Well, I take this as a good sign it's either about to hatch or the pokemon inside is really cold."

I can't wait! (Well I have to wait, but you understand.)

smithy.boy

Hack and PKMN egg farmer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2022
    Hey guys i know u like my thread but can u stop posting in it till ive updated the front page wiith new eggs plz...i got a bit behind on spriting yesterday as lotr was on tele..ys that film so long

and lady shaking the egg isn't always wise lol.

o and heres 1000 mudkips certificate sorry it took so long..

Last edited:

smithy.boy

Hack and PKMN egg farmer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2022
    Hairy i told u once nad ill tell u again only use the url i givu otherwise ya egg dont hatch

BluePhoenix

http://www.pokefusion.com
    Years
    Ah.. Smithy.boy can you make my ceertificates png files if you can cuz bmp files take a lot of tme to show themselves in my computer. Hope you have made my one's.
    ~RAP~

IXShadowBladeXI

Pok?mon Trainer
    Years
    Wow... My egg finally hatched. Quite an interesting Pokemon, eh? Well, I am just here to say thanks once again, Smithy. ^_^

Back