• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sms donation

Agree?

• Yes

Votes: 25 92.6%
  • No

Votes: 2 7.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Youji

Game Designer
Years
Ahh glad to see. Okay I will try it for sure than, too ;) But you know that I wanted to be the first =)

Also we can close the poll as I don't think that it is needed anymore xD

Last edited:

Kazukii

Banned
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Dec 2, 2009
Looks like I was the first official SMS donator :D You were second Youji (:

Kazukii

Banned
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Dec 2, 2009
Oh yeah, I'm like the #1 contender :D
Maybe you should make an announcement that SMS donation is now available ;)

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023
Hey i tried to donate when it said it was available to Ireland but when i tried to choose my country Ireland wasnt there?
Any help?

Kazukii

Banned
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Dec 2, 2009
Try the Uk, that'll probably work as Ireland is considered part of the Uk.

Years
Hey i tried to donate when it said it was available to Ireland but when i tried to choose my country Ireland wasnt there?
Any help?

Are you in Northern Ireland or the Republic of Ireland? Northern is a part of the United Kingdom, but I have to concur in saying that the Republic isn't listed.

Try the Uk, that'll probably work as Ireland is considered part of the Uk.

Wrong. UK = United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland. Great Britain = England, Scotland and Wales. "Ireland" refers to the Republic of Ireland, which is not a part of the United Kingdom.

Kazukii

Banned
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Dec 2, 2009
Yeh well like you said, northern Irelands part of the Uk & he may be from there.

Youji

Game Designer
Years
And people another thing.
When you donate per SMS, please write down the time/date and the ID you had to send. That is later on needed for Steve (Rukario) to know that it's actually your donation ;)

Have fun ;)

Kazukii

Banned
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Dec 2, 2009
How do you know the ID exactly? I just did mine from the exact time which was 7:31am I think ^_^

Youji

Game Designer
Years
You have to send a text message with a text and a 4digit number. That number you should write down. That is an information, Steve will see later on

Kazukii

Banned
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Dec 2, 2009
I've forgotten mine but I know it began with a 6 :P Oh ok then well the ID number will just help to specify (:

Isabelle

★ Emo Princess ★
Years
I hope it's available here now in Philippines ( Actually im from USA ). But sadly my grandparents need us. So we decided to move here in Philippines. and i wanna donate in paypal but sadly my parents wouldn't let me though. So i hope SMS Donation is soon to be here in Philippines.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back