• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sneak-a-Peek at Yomama's Mega Flea Market! Ideas welcome!

Status
Not open for further replies.

yomamathecableguy

Has a lot of projects going on
Years
  • @TwilightBlade - Well this specific thread isn't really meant to conduct a ton of trades. You are correct, I only offered those 11 Pokemon to bypass the rules, but it's still abiding by the rules. :P However, honestly I've traded over 30% of the Pokemon I listed already. So, honestly, I don't see the problem. The trade thread is being developed, and I've said that a good number of times. As soon as my trade thread is through being developed I will request for this thread to be closed, but until then I'm going to have fun trading my 11 Pokemon in the first post. :) Thanks for the suggestion, though. I don't mean to sound rude. :P

@AssumingRain - Thanks, but I was trying to keep insults out of the equation here. ;P Anyways, I'll be replying to your PM any minute now (it's opened in another tab). And thanks! :D

BTW, I just rearranged the first post so that the Pokemon I have up for trade are now the main purpose, with the bit about my upcoming thread as a side note. Surely that will settle some unrest.

Last edited:

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
  • Well, this turned for the worse...

Hey, it's a great post, and he is trading. In fact, me and him are about to trade now. You don't have to be so uptight. And yes, I'll PM you now for the trade. I cannot wait for this to be finished, and the banner looks great!
    She's right, this isn't a brainstorm forum, it's a trading forum. Also, calling the moderator of this forum "uptight," really? Gee, way to show some respect to the people that work their fingers off to maintain these boards.

@TwilightBlade - Well this specific thread isn't really meant to conduct a ton of trades. You are correct, I only offered those 11 Pokemon to bypass the rules, but it's still abiding by the rules. :P However, honestly I've traded over 30% of the Pokemon I listed already. So, honestly, I don't see the problem. The trade thread is being developed, and I've said that a good number of times. As soon as my trade thread is through being developed I will request for this thread to be closed, but until then I'm going to have fun trading my 11 Pokemon in the first post. :) Thanks for the suggestion, though. I don't mean to sound rude. :P
    If it's not meant to be conducting trades, it's not going to work here. Using eleven pokémon to bypass our rules won't fly here. 30% efficiency or not, you're trying to bend the rules, as you pretty much made obvious.

If you want to develop your thread, get opinions through visitor messages on profiles, private message, the trade corner DCC, or other methods of communication with regulars around the trade corner. You don't post this "make my format better - oh, here's a handful of pokemon" thread and expect it to fly.

Your introduction said:
    and I've had no less than 30 people tell me it is the best looking thread they've seen on PC.
    By the way, that should be plenty of people for you to talk to elsewhere for this thread's future.

As soon as your developmental project is finished, you can post your thread, until then...

locked.

PS. there have been several, and I mean impeccable trade threads (in terms of organization and layout) throughout the history of the trade corner. They didn't make a side-thread, either, they did it the proper way, good luck~

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back