• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Showcase] Sniper's Wolverine drawing

Sniper

ふゆかい
Years
  • I am a very big fan of marvel and I drew Wolverine my very favorite of them all. Sorry for my english, I'm not good at it.

I present to you my drawing!
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Nakala Pri

I'm SO VERY ENVIOUS RIGHT NOW *kicks trash can*

Great job! BD I do a bit o' drawin' myself, but it's mostly anime/manga artstyle. Right now I'm drawing some Sonic characters (an otter named Samsara and a human named America) so yeaah it's legit

GOOD JOB THOUGH

qaz015393

pokemon revenge developer
    Years
    • Seen today
    Looks great man. I would add colors & pens like them but would be afraid I'd mess up the piece XD

Sniper

ふゆかい
    Years
  • Looks great man. I would add colors & pens like them but would be afraid I'd mess up the piece XD

Thanks! It's normal to make mistakes at first. If you look closely, I have no coloring materials so I pictured them and color on photoshop (:

Back