• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~Snivy, Servine, & Serperior Fan-Club~

Weekly Topic Vote: Poll 1 for 8/21-8/27

• What is your favorite Pokemon in the Snivy evo line and why?

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • If you could change the names of the 5th Gen grass starters, what would they be and why?

• What type would you like to give to Snivy or his evo's and and why?

Votes: 5 62.5%
  • If you could make another evolution of Snivy or his evos, what would it be?

• If you could give Snivy or his evos another ability (dual-abilities), what would it be?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Winneon

[b][color=#fb0120]しょう[/color][color=#fc6d24]が[/col
Years
  • I never knew that GRASS-type was so cool !
    But now I recognize it :=)
    Exactly!:) I've always loved grass types ever since I satarted Pokemon!:D

I will update on a competition soon.

Years
  • Username: ZachLMedia
    Favorite Move That Serperior Can Learn: Giga Drain

I love all of them, especially Servine! :D

Winneon

Years
  • Username: ZachLMedia
    Favorite Move That Serperior Can Learn: Giga Drain

I love all of them, especially Servine! :D
    Welcome! You're the first one to say Giga Drain for the fav. move question!:)

Announcement

The ranking system has been added. Everyone's ranks will be PM'ed to them.

Last edited:

OminousMix

"Show me whatcha got."
    Years
  • Woohoo and Hooray for Being Rank2~!
    Now then to start this off i'll post off my first topic. Graphics will be added later.
    ~Snivy, Servine, & Serperior Fan-Club~
    Topic: If you could make a move for serperior what move would that be?

Rules: Try to be creative. Don't just say "I would make the move -Insert Move Here-.". You want to try and describe it so we can understand how it works.

My move would be Leaf Lance.
    Type: Grass
    Power: 100
    Accuracy: 70%
    Description: The move doubles in power when the opponent hits the user and when the user goes first it awlays makes a critical hit.

Last edited:

Winneon

Years
  • Woohoo and Hooray for Being Rank2~!
    Now then to start this off i'll post off my first topic. Graphics will be added later.

Topic: If you could make a move for serperior what move would that be?

Rules: Try to be creative. Don't just say "I would make the move -Insert Move Here-.". You want to try and describe it so we can understand how it works.

My move would be Leaf Lance.
    Power: 100
    Accuracy: 70%
    Description: The move doubles in power when the opponent hits the user and when the user goes first it awlays makes a critical hit.
    The topic has been added to the first post!:)

Happy Discussing!:D

I choose a move called Living Terra.
    Power: --
    Accuracy: 10%
    PP: 1/1
    Details: Known as the most powerful move ever discovered in the Pokemon world, when used, it makes the ground turn into life and earthquakes, plants, the earth itself all crashes in on the opponent. It's a move that causes all of the opponent's Pokemon to faint.

I made this move because I thought an impossible move may bring a little fantasy into this club.:)

Last edited:

G-Virus

The B.O.W. King
    Years
  • The move I would make for Serperior would be this:

Name: Arrogant Threat
    Power: --
    Accuracy: 95%
    Description: Serperior raises its head and hisses as if it were threatening the opposing enemy. This move lowers the atk, Sp.atk, def, Sp.def, and speed if the opponent.

I couldn't think of a better name, so I just thought of one of Serp's character attributes and came up with this. It lowers the opponents stats because Serperior is somewhat degrading the opposer, making him feel bad about him self.

AnGeaLLeN455

Flaming hope
    Years
  • If you could make a move for serperior what move would that be ?

My answer would be ... LEAF FANG

Type: GRASS
    Power: 75
    Accuracy: 100

Description: The Pokemon's fangs begin shining with a green light, and it hits the foe quickly. High critical hit ratio.

Winneon

Years
  • Great everyone! It's nice to finally see some discussion here!:D

Years
  • Allow me to try this again seeing I made a mistake... :\

If you could make a move for Serperior, what would it be? Leaf Spin

Power: 90
    Accuracy: 100

Description: Any leaves closeby to the Pokémon become attracted to it like a magnet, begin to sharpen, then deflect away from the Pokémon in a spinning motion to attack the opponent.

Essentially, it's sorta like the grass-type version of Fire Spin. :P

OminousMix

"Show me whatcha got."
    Years
  • Well then, hooray for being Rank 3.
    So then, now that i'm able to make events and benefits for lower ranks.
    I thought i'd make the benefit "Weekly Topic Vote".
    So then me and anyone Rank 2 or higher can make a topic, we gather 5 topics put them in a poll, and the one with the most votes will be the topic for the coresponding week. I got 2 Topics, they are "Favorite form of snivy and why?" and "If you could change the names of the 5th gen grass starters, to what and why?".

So, Jal and members, what do you think?

AnGeaLLeN455

Flaming hope
    Years
  • My topic would be ...

Would you like to give a new type to Snivy and his Evos ?

@OminousMix :I approve your idea of "gathering 5 topics and putting them in a poll, and the one with the most votes would be the topic for the coresponding week"

Last edited:

Winneon

Years
  • Well then, hooray for being Rank 3.
    So then, now that i'm able to make events and benefits for lower ranks.
    I thought i'd make the benefit "Weekly Topic Vote".
    So then me and anyone Rank 2 or higher can make a topic, we gather 5 topics put them in a poll, and the one with the most votes will be the topic for the coresponding week. I got 2 Topics, they are "Favorite form of snivy and why?" and "If you could change the names of the 5th gen grass starters, to what and why?".

So, Jal and members, what do you think?
    I love it! Go on ahead. I'll add to first post soon. Also, I will be changing the CSS for the first post soon, as well. Great job, OminousMix! You're really helping out!:D

Years
  • Would you like to give a new type to Snivy and his Evos?

Yes. I would give them the secondary type of Poison, only because the 3 Pokémon are based off a serpents, which relate to snakes.

Winneon

Years
  • Would you like to give a new type to Snivy and his Evos?

Yes. I would give them the secondary type of Poison, only because the 3 Pokémon are based off a serpents, which relate to snakes.
    I'm sorry but we're not supposed to be answering the competing topics until there is a voted winner. I'm sorry If I didn't say so before. It is not your fault.

Many Pokemon are Grass/Poison type. But it's your choice :)

I'd say ... DRAGON to Serperior !
    Same as above. Sorry about not saying so.

Announcement

The first post has been updated with the new edition "Weekly Topic Vote". Have fun!:D

Last edited:

OminousMix

"Show me whatcha got."
    Years
  • I'm sorry but we're not supposed to be answering the competing topics until there is a voted winner. I'm sorry If I didn't say so before. It is not your fault.

Same as above. Sorry about not saying so.

Announcement

The first post has been updated with the new edition "Weekly Topic Vote". Have fun!:D

Thanks for adding my little idea to the first page Jal. And yeah i was also wondering why we were discussing that one topic. :O

So then, everyone who has an idea please submit it so we can make a poll and choose a weekly topic. Also if your topic doesn't get chosen this week, you can resubmit it for next week if you want to.
    To all SELC Members, don't worry if you think your topic idea is bad or anything, it's okay to mess up at times, important thing is participation.
    Just think up an idea you like and we'll put it on the poll.
    That's about it, just wanted to thank Jal for accepting my idea and making it official and to try and encourage members to submit topics. So yeah...
    Remember you can resubmit your topic if it doesn't get chosen, so you don't have to throw it out. :)

~OminousMix

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back