• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~Snivy, Servine, & Serperior Fan-Club~

Weekly Topic Vote: Poll 1 for 8/21-8/27

• What is your favorite Pokemon in the Snivy evo line and why?

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • If you could change the names of the 5th Gen grass starters, what would they be and why?

• What type would you like to give to Snivy or his evo's and and why?

Votes: 5 62.5%
  • If you could make another evolution of Snivy or his evos, what would it be?

• If you could give Snivy or his evos another ability (dual-abilities), what would it be?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Winneon

[b][color=#fb0120]しょう[/color][color=#fc6d24]が[/col
Years
  • Okay, I decided to do something called Fast Fact of The Day.

FFOTD For August 16:
    Spoiler:

I am very,very,very smart, and my brain is packed with information to share with all of you people. :)

I have a dumb FFOTD for all those who cannot understand whats above.

DFFOTD For August 16
    Spoiler:

Hope this is okay Jal!

Oh yeah, I made a Paper Model of Snivy :

Not the best resolution though...... But, yeah. My paper skills aren't that great, but it's at least adequate enough to make this.

I'm sorry, I love the FFOTD, but only Rank 3 & higher can make new additions to this club.
    Otherwise, I love the origami (or papercrafting)!

baladamy

Maybe One day I'll Be a Mod...
    Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2013
    Ah, okay....... My knowledge will stay in my brain now... XD.

OminousMix

"Show me whatcha got."
    Years

FFOTD For August 16:
    Spoiler:

I am very,very,very smart, and my brain is packed with information to share with all of you people. :)

DFFOTD For August 16
    Spoiler:

Hope this is okay Jal!

Not the best resolution though...... But, yeah. My paper skills aren't that great, but it's at least adequate enough to make this.

That Papercraft definetely looks nice. All it's missing is Snivy's leaf arms and it will be perfect. If i had to rate it from 1 to 10, i'd give it a sure 9 only because i think some places could be smoothed out. I'm pretty good at origami and to see a papercraft snivy this good is quite impressive. ^^
    Also make sure to save your event ideas on a notepad or something so you're ready for when you're rank 3.

I also propose another new feature with the one 5 posts above that i posted and seemed to go unnoticed. It's called the SELC Hall Of Fame. Basically we add members high achievements over here in the club to a hall of fame on the first post that Jal made. Such as papercrafts, nice looking art [Paper or Pixel], and other stuff.
    That's about it. Hope both my ideas are accepted.

~ OminousMix

Winneon

Years
  • That Papercraft definetely looks nice. All it's missing is Snivy's leaf arms and it will be perfect. If i had to rate it from 1 to 10, i'd give it a sure 9 only because i think some places could be smoothed out. I'm pretty good at origami and to see a papercraft snivy this good is quite impressive. ^^
    Also make sure to save your event ideas on a notepad or something so you're ready for when you're rank 3.

I also propose another new feature with the one 5 posts above that i posted and seemed to go unnoticed. It's called the SELC Hall Of Fame. Basically we add members high achievements over here in the club to a hall of fame on the first post that Jal made. Such as papercrafts, nice looking art [Paper or Pixel], and other stuff.
    That's about it. Hope both my ideas are accepted.

~ OminousMix
    I can do the SELC Hall of Fame! Just let's see how the first idea come out first. See how it goes. K? And also, what is your other feature? I didn't see it.

AnGeaLLeN455

Flaming hope
    Years
  • OminousMix said:
    Also here's a little event idea: [Sorry if anyone had the same idea and i beat them to it.]

THE SELC GYM: Basically our little SELC here will have five Gyms. You may challenge each gym depending on your rank. Every gym requires a different rank. When you win, i will give you the badge to that gym.
    After you obtain all 5 Gym Badges you will get a little special prize from Jalorda [He will choose what it is]. Please note that the Gyms will be hosted on the pokecommunity server on Pokemon Online.
    If you will fight a gym leader, please make sure to contact him/her beforehand and he/she will specify a time to battle.

If this Event Idea is accepted, i would like to request that all Gym Leader Applications be requested through me. I will test your team in Pokemon Online and decide whether or not you should be a Gym Leader.
    Do NOTE that your team doesn't have to only one type

It is his Feature. And I approve it :)

also, I propose this image, to replace the first one in jal's first post (he'll get it) :
    Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years

FFOTD For August 16:
    Spoiler:

DFFOTD For August 16
    Spoiler:

Hope this is okay Jal!

Wow, that looks really good! How long did it take you?

baladamy

Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2013
    The papercraft took me...... about 5 or 6 hours. It was a moderately easy one. I have many more. This may stray off topic though, so i won't post them.....

Winneon

Years
  • The papercraft took me...... about 5 or 6 hours. It was a moderately easy one. I have many more. This may stray off topic though, so i won't post them.....
    No, this is okay! As long as you are talking, I'm fine. (I don't want this club to die.)

PokéCommunity Username: xXToukoWhiteXx

Favorite Move That Serperior Can Learn: Leaf Storm/ Arial Ace
    Welcome to our community! (First one to say Aerial Ace! :P)

Last edited:

OminousMix

"Show me whatcha got."
    Years
  • Well, when Tepig and Oshawatt's final fourms where revealed to be duel types, I saw Serperior and was hoping it was a duel grass/flying type. Sadly though they only made him grass type. So unfair.

Yeah i get what you mean, i actually thought Serperior would be Grass/Dragon. Well sometime's it's for the best... =/

Anyways welcome to SELC hope you enjoy it here and will take part in our topics and events. :D

Winneon

Years
  • Announcement

The first Weekly Topic Vote has begun! The discussion topic is "What type would you like to give to Snivy or his evo's and and why?". You can start voting for the Week Of: 8/28 - 9/3's topic vote!

Have a great time!

baladamy

Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2013
    I would give the evo line a FLYING or DRAGON type. The reason being, is because the evo line actually learns FLYING or DRAGON moves. Another reason is, Serperior Has the build of a dragon except for the wings. I find it totally unfair that Samurott and Emboar get a dual type to counter some of their weaknesses. Nintendo should of at least given the Evo line a faster evolution.

EDIT: Oops, made a mistake. Emboar IS the only dual-type. Whoops :P

Last edited:
    Years
  • I'd probably give Serperior a Dragon type, as well. Because... well, Serperior does somewhat look like a dragon except for no wings, like baladamy said. (Speaking of the other two Pokemon, though, isn't Emboar the only Pokemon that's dual-typed? So perhaps it isn't that unfair...)

Years
  • I would likely give Serperior the Poison type, because it represents snakes, which are known to be poisonous.. Or maybe a dragon type because now that i think about it, Serperior reminds me of the shape of Dragonair o.o

baladamy

Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2013
    Actually, Serperior is based on multiple species of NON- venomous snakes, including the Green Vine Snake and the Emerald Tree boa. Serperior is also based of of the Basilisk, a mythical snake that can paralyze opponents with a piercing stare. These reasons are why i didn't include POISON Type

Tails05

It's Electric!
    Years
  • I would likely give Serperior the Poison type, because it represents snakes, which are known to be poisonous.. Or maybe a dragon type because now that i think about it, Serperior reminds me of the shape of Dragonair o.o

I agree completely. Tbh, Serperior looks more epic than Dragonair, but I would rather give it the poison type. I hate that Serperior can learn like, no Poison type moves at all (except for Toxic).

*suddenly notices other post*

Actually, Serperior is based on multiple species of NON- venomous snakes, including the Green Vine Snake and the Emerald Tree boa. Serperior is also based of of the Basilisk, a mythical snake that can paralyze opponents with a piercing stare. These reasons are why i didn't include POISON Type

Oh, okay then. Didn't know that. xD

OminousMix

"Show me whatcha got."
    Years
  • I would naturally give serperior a dragon type because it is pretty dragon shaped and it can learn dragon moves.
    Another type i would give serperior is actually ground since most serpents are ground dwelling aswell as it's shape reminds me of serpents like the pit viper which dwell in the sahara. By the way there are green pit vipers...See what i did there?

Another little thing is that i would add is water type as Serperior's mass and color can be considered a pokemon anaconda and they dwell the amazon river.

Huzzah,
    OminousMix~

Winneon

Years
  • I would naturally give serperior a dragon type because it is pretty dragon shaped and it can learn dragon moves.
    Another type i would give serperior is actually ground since most serpents are ground dwelling aswell as it's shape reminds me of serpents like the pit viper which dwell in the sahara. By the way there are green pit vipers...See what i did there?

Another little thing is that i would add is water type as Serperior's mass and color can be considered a pokemon anaconda and they dwell the amazon river.

Huzzah,
    OminousMix~
    Agree for muah! Serperior looks like a dragon if you look at it correctly.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back