• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Showcase] Sniwott's Art Dump

Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Nov 29, 2023
Art, art, art. My beginnings in art started when I was a wee lad, drawing mostly Mega Man fanart, along with original art and some oddball horror movie fanart... even as a 5 year old lol. I stopped drawing for nearly 10 years, but then I returned to creating art for the sake of wanting to make fanart of my absolute favorite things. Of course, Pokemon is one of them, along with Sonic and Mega Man (again). I've also dabbled in ship art, furry art, and sometimes gift art for my friends or people who I admire. It's been a long and tough journey, but with a lot of free time and practice, I eventually got... somewhat decent at drawing, and I try to strive everyday to draw new things.

Okay, my art history is over now hah. This will be the place where I dump my art, particularly the pieces I'm the most proud of, spanning from 2-3 years ago to now. Not sure if it's okay to post non-Pokemon art here just yet, but if so I can always post them as a reply to this thread (iirc that's how these forums work, being new is a struggle :P). In any manner, here are just a few examples of art I've created over the last couple of years, constructive criticism is welcome but I'd rather you save it for the newer pieces rather than the old ones.

The full of my pfp wowwww (November of 2021)
snek.png

The first time I tried rendering and it didn't work lol (October of 2022)
gar.jpg

A very dapper Wartortle (August of 2022)
torttttt.jpg

Zangoose looks at Twitter dot com (August of 2022)
gooseyjuicey.jpg

Wotter on the water thinking about a snake (January of 2022)
wottaaa.jpg

Well, there ya go, these drawings ranged from taking me 2 hours to taking me... 10 hours. I'm trying. :')

Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Nov 29, 2023
Well I finished another drawing, but I've been sitting on it for a few days as I wasn't quite sure how to do the spoiler tags on here yet (can barely remember how to do them on Discord lol). By this point I've obviously figured it out, so hopefully everything goes right.

CW for smoking​

Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Nov 29, 2023
psssst post oshawott x snivy fanart while everyones asleep and also its a late post that was meant for valentines day

CW for romance (since you gotta do that here :P)​

Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Nov 29, 2023
Anybody remember Pokémon Sweet version or Sweet 2th? Cause I've been thinking about it a lot lately hah. I'm working on a drawing for it currently (in the sketch/lineart phase) but for now I decided to just draw the 2 Pokésweets that I'm putting in said drawing... traditionally. It has been years since I've done traditional art lmao. I even threw on some color and broke out the crayons lol.

(it looked weird without ears so i added them anyways)
Untitled64_20230228091545.png

Untitled65_20230228091835.png

Sorry for the bad lighting, this is part of the reason why I never do traditional art anymore

Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Nov 29, 2023
This is like my second time trying to draw this Pokémon but it's so difficult-

Quick Aggron doodle I did during a work break today, I'm pretty happy with how it turned out... for the most part.

Untitled74_20230308182618.png

It's rare for me to be proud of my sketches lately hah

Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Nov 29, 2023
Oh my gosh it's been so long since I've been here, oops! I've kind of forgotten how to... do stuff on here thanks to that. Hopefully this posts correctly...

I've been busy with life, work, personal stuff, grinding like a madman, just about anything you could think of haha. Remembered this site while I was posting my newest art on other social media, haven't taken a break on that since I was last here obviously. Also the reason why I'm continuing this thread, I've got some new stuff to post since March, so enough about life huh?

I've drawn a good number of drawings for what I usually make every year since March, partially thanks to ArtFight, and I'm very happy with most of them, so I'll just show some of the pieces that I'm happy with. Hope you all like them too!

The Monster Within https://sonic-x.fandom.com/wiki/Dark_Sonic look at the gallery, should be the first picture, that's the specific frame I redrew.
the_monster_within_by_sniwott_dfn0apt.png

After a Day's Work
after_a_day_s_work_by_sniwott_dfuej04.png

Encouragement
encouragement_by_sniwott_dfya1ky.png

Family <3 (this is the art I was talking about that reminded me of this place)
Untitled5_20230922113043.png

Last edited:
Back