• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Snoochey's Pokémporium

Status
Not open for further replies.

Axolotl

the Mexican salamander
Years
Are you still doing the Giveaway? It interests me, for sure! Could you part with your female Mawhile for your pre-bred list? My FC is 4356-0843-2777. : ) Hope your Christmas time is going well.

Snoochey

Advanced Trader
Years
Are you still doing the Giveaway? It interests me, for sure! Could you part with your female Mawhile for your pre-bred list? My FC is 4356-0843-2777. : ) Hope your Christmas time is going well.

I am and I can! I'll add your FC so be sure to add me back. I hope you're having a Merry Christmas too!

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Mar 20, 2014
I'm also interested in the give-away but what do you want in return?

Snoochey

Advanced Trader
Years
I'm also interested in the give-away but what do you want in return?

That's the beauty of a give-away! It's FREE! If you really want feel free to catch me a vivillon or an earlier form of it. I'm in the process of collecting the vivillon skins :)

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Mar 20, 2014
That's the beauty of a give-away! It's FREE! If you really want feel free to catch me a vivillon or an earlier form of it. I'm in the process of collecting the vivillon skins :)

I'd be happy to take Mareep....just hit me up when I'm online. They all seem very impressive and I can't believe they haven't been swept up yet!

BakingBluePotatoe

The Red Death Alchemist
Years
Could I get one of the Shinx? ♂ 31/31/31/xx/31/31 - Jolly - Guts - Egg Moves: Fire Fang, Ice Fang, Double Kick

And can you nickname him Zimba please?

FC: 2208-5032-7062
IGN: Rosa

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back