• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Snorlax!

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2017
    That was only for that one scene in Pokemon Origins. It was hilarious replaying it becuase, like, what the heck was that. The regular anime potrays the attack by shooting from the mouth, which should be normal.

Let's be honest here. If Snorlax were real we all know where the Hyper Beam would come from. All it does is eat... it must come from...

pkmin3033

I love Snorlax because this exists and I want one so bad it causes me near physical pain thinking about it:
    Snorlax!

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I love Snorlax because this exists and I want one so bad it causes me near physical pain thinking about it:
    Snorlax!
    ... I've said in the past that I need no pokémon merch, but I take that back now.

I NEED THIS.

I love Snorlax because it's hella cute and I really adored it in the anime. It was great that they gave Ash one! Plus, Red in the PokéSpe manga also got one and used it really well to make it seem like an interesting pokémon. My cat is fat and I tend to call him Snorlax, affectionately of course ;D

TheFattestSnorlax

New year, new possibilities
    Years
    ... I've said in the past that I need no pokémon merch, but I take that back now.

I NEED THIS.

I know that feel, bro. That big plush is from Bandai, and it is really cool.

And let us take another moment to imagine what a Snorlax would be like in Sun & Moon... Would there possibly be another roadblock?

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I know that feel, bro. That big plush is from Bandai, and it is really cool.

And let us take another moment to imagine what a Snorlax would be like in Sun & Moon... Would there possibly be another roadblock?
    I was tbh a bit sad when they reused Snorlax as a roadblock in Kalos d: he should be on a rampage or something instead, making you need to chase him down maybe? And depending on how little part of a village got destroyed, you'd get a bigger reward haha. Or maybe something with eating would be more suitable than destruction.

Just picked up this shirt yesterday. And I've gotta say, never has a t-shirt so perfectly described my daily life more.

Spoiler:

Hahaha that's awesome! I could wear that in the weekend xD

K e n

Secret Spy
    Years
    Snorlax is my number 1 favorite pokemon. Fell inlove with it the first timw it appeared in the anime. Correct me if Im wrong, I remember that Snorlax had a dark colored skin before they changed it to the green we have today.

Snorlax truly is the best pokemon for me. Great in battle, one of the funniest pokemon in the anime and I also like sleeping. XD

Back