• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

So, After Sinnoh

The Girl Once named Tracie

She who tames Celebi
Years
  • God I hope so!

I heard they might even be bringing Misty back in later seasons, which would be enough to start waking up at nine every saturday (what the heck? I was so used to waking up for so many years that I still do out of habit) to watch, rather than watching the older seasons I like online (:

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2017
    I don't know. I wouldn't bet on Ash going back to Johto just because of Heart Gold/Soul Silver because he didn't go back to Kanto for Fire Red/Leaf Green. Though it might do OK if he did. If he does go back to Johto, I just hope they don't create rediculously horrible filler episodes like they did Naruto. Somehow I see that comming...

Murklurk

Pokemon Kunzite Founder
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Nov 21, 2011
    Blagga
    Blagga
    Blagga
    Blagga
    Blagga
    Blagga
    Blagga
    Blagga
    Blagga

SkyBlue

I'm in love...with Ash!
    Years
  • I'm thinking they will make him go back to Johto for the Battle Frontier. Maybe make another Frontier Brain to replace Palmer. Hey, you never know.

GlitchCity

GlitchxCity
    Years
  • Hes probably gonna take on the battle frontier in johto. I would actualy watch the series again if that happens. Hope they put in some past gym leaders, that would be awesome :D

TimeDialga33

Go Chickorita!
    Years
  • After team galatic is deafeted and they are history, Ash and brock will leave dawn and the new found kotone will want to join them and will then ask ash if he'd like to try out the pokethlon and he would say yes i'd like to and then he will see ho-oh fly north to kanto and he will follow him there and then when he hits kanto he will see ho-oh flying west so he follows it back to Johto and it will fly back to he tin tower where it will rest , and ash and kotone will do pokethlons and ash will also do the battle frontier and brock will come with him to the johto battle frontier. that is what goingto happen durinhg the hgss battle frontier season. After all the brains are defeated and team rocket awakens ho-oh and lugia ash will see ho-oh and lugia mad at them and follows them to the battle frontier and ho-oh attacks them into the sky and will start a battle and ash and brock will see them battiling and kotone will hear ho-oh and lugia and will come over there and will be suprised and will say that ho-oh and lugia don't do that and ash decieds with brock and Kotone about stopping the battle by catching lugia and they do that and then at the end ho- oh will be be going very east past johto and kanto and to the new region and ash and brock will follow it there that iss what is going to happen in movie 13 and is going to happen for the begginig of gen V Anime

and we might see a misty aperance

What i mean't is when ash goes through the national park and sees another path he goes to the pokethlon & he decides to do the battle frontier and some of the pokethlon. Kotone will do gym battles.

yossarian

Knight of Cydonia
    Years
  • This is why I love forums. People who don't know what they're talking about complain about things that don't make sense.

Sanny, for your information, 4kids does not have anything to do with Pokemon and haven't since 2005. Production of the English-language version is now run by PUSA (Pokémon USA).

On top of that, even if 4kids WAS still making the English-language version, they would still only be translating. They don't make the executive decisions about things like that - for the major storyline stuff, go complain to the Japanese writers.

Spot on my man. The ignorance surrounding the unjustified hate towards 4KIDS/PUSA and the dub by "fans" of the show, is amazing.

One things definite there will almost certainty be a 5th generation for the games. Nintendo make a killing from them because they are just so good so there's no way they'll pass up the opportunity to make a massive profit from it again. Even if this means rushing out a 5th generation pokemon list and not spending enough time on them and thereby affecting the quality.

As for the anime, I'm not too sure. I'm not sure if they make any money from it nowadays. It was always intended to be a promotional tool, but given the popularity of the show during the first three seasons, they also made a massive profit there. Nowadays with the declining ratings and less people around the world watching it on TV, they may feel the cost of it wouldn't be justified and it wouldn't improve sales figures of the game at all.

I wouldn't be too surprised if we see a 5th generation game but not an anime.

Back