• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

So, Anyone Ever Had A Dream About Pokémon?

Lynnx

half listening.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2009
    I've had several dreams about the Pokemon manga and one where I was the trainer in my LeafGreen game. Yay me. =S

Tonya

Brilliant Loser
    Years
    I've had tons, often very intricate, though not very sequential ones, and my short Pokémon dreams tend to be more amusing. For example, I had a dream where I was Misty and I kept walking into invisible walls. I also had a dream where Cyrus sung the "I Feel so Happy" song from the Land Before Time TV series.
    ...That one like mentally scarred me, but that's beside the point.

Darkaoz

Compulsive Procrastinator
    Years
    I've had many dreams of Pokemon. All of which never had me in the dream....They all consisted of one of my made up characters and their Pokemon going through some wacky messed up adventure. There was one though that had me in it...It was...strange...All I remember was being in some tall silver building and I had a Raichu. We had to disarm some tube shaped bomb. We succeeded and Raichu then jumped into my arms. I swear I could feel him in my arms. Then, I woke up...

Baa.Baa.Blacksheep

Lean on me~
    Years
    Hmm, I don't think I've had a dream with Pokemon, but I've had a dream about the characters. In one dream I had, Jun and Hikari from the DP games were servants at this mansion together, but since they were so happy together, the guy who owned the mansion sent Jun away. :< Then, I had another dream that Pearl, Berlitz, and Diamond from the Pokemon Special manga were running from this guy chasing after Berlitz, and Pearl became possed and tried to kill Berlitz...good times...good times...

EmeraldSky

Make the Colors in the Sky!
    Years
    Most of my Pokedreams run in one long continuous story, and what happens to me, Ash, Misty, Brock, May, and Dawn that night depends on what happened during the day.

Last night, I dreamed that Brock got us Wii Music and we stayed up all night rockin' out (due to my seeing Wii Music unveiled at the Ninty E3 conference)

tkay1493

Water pokemon Trainer!
    Years
    I have had many dreams about pokemon...
    Funny thing is my dreams are like episodes. They continue where they left off...
    ANd im in total control.
    lol.
    MY Dream was that my friends and I along with ym lil bro where at the beach. And some freak storm swept us to the pokemon world. And to get back we had to collect sacred items from each region. All these complications happened and we eneded up beating the gyms (well scott and I did) and we met up with ym bro and two of my friends... we traveled through all thje regions.. it was thew coolest.
    eventually we came home and where like super heroes in the real world cuz we had pokemon. then the boundries between the two world colapsed and team Magma, aqua, Galactic, and rocket came through to take over the worl. We stopped them. But some how palkia, giritina, and dialga made it through too.
    we failed to sotp them and the pokemonw rodl and the real world colided into one...

Years
    ^Wow, pretty awesome!

The only dream i can recall having pokemon related is i was once a Scizor just battleing against a Ledyba.... for some reason, a blue beam was my only attack that came shooting out of my claws.... that's all i remember, lol.

Sheruda Kachinuki

Go and escape(^^)
    Years
    I had a dream once, it's not that long but I know it has a meaning...
    > I was on a field, then I kept walking forwards, I saw something weird so I checked it, as I go nearer on that object, I saw a Poke'mon(well it looks like a Kabutops I think) running at a nearby mountain.

well that's all, and thanks for this thread

Zelos

*yawn*
    Years
    I only have one that I remember... I was in this field, and all of a sudden two or three Poochyena come running at me... except, and this is kinda weird, they were real... I was like attacked by these dogs that somehow still looked like Poochyena even though they were fur and everything. XD I reached towards my belt and grabbed a Pokeball, I guess I was planning to fight them... I never seem to have much control in my dreams, I mostly just sit there and watch. XD And that's either when the dream ended or I just can't remember beyond that.

Marcy_11

Metapod is hot
    Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2008
    I've probably had more but the most recent was of a rhyhorn charging my door, it was very life like, made of metal. Eventually it joined me as a friend but it ended rather quickly after that

Kip

🔥 Fluffy Fire Fox
    Years
    • Age 32
    • They/Them
    • UK
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    I used to have loads, when I was, like, obsessed with Pokémon. Now I rarely have any, so I can't go into much detail about it :( . Hopefully I'll post again as soon as I remember some!!

Shiori-Hikaru

Classy Pumpkin Cutie
    Years
    Yea, I just had another dream about Pokemon last night..
    It was really short though, and all I remember was that me and my best friend Ellisia were on some mission to find this sacred Caterpie..
    It was quite disturbing, actually..

joseph-j15

Pokemon Trainer
    Years
    Hey dont be calling me a freak and pointing the finger, but i had this one dream, and i was surrounded by all the female sidekicks, like on a couch, in this pod-like thing,(if you have seen james bond(roger moore Octopussy."hopefully thats right, dont wanna get in trouble",at the end they float in a pod thing),and th rest is inappropriate...

I'm not obsessed with james bond nor im i a perverted little freak.:cool:

kohei

Pizzaman.
    Years
    There was a civil war in China, and I was there as an exchange student.
    I was caught in the crossfire, and got shot on my left shoulder.

I stumbled into a forest for cover, but I lost too much blood and my vision was getting blurry.

Then I heard a huge rumbling sound.

The last thing I saw was the foot of a Tyranitar.

burningfoot

Prepare Yourself!
    Years
    Yes, I've had a few. All of which have been extremely strange and have scarred me mentally. I feel I need therapy after the last one which involved Gordon Brown, Jamie Oliver and 16 Metapods. Now let's never speak of it again.

Azumi

★七色に光る女★
    Years
    I had a dream... Let me think.

I think I was battling Paul. Then nothing else.

Back