• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

So, Anyone Ever Had A Dream About Pokémon?

Shiori-Hikaru

Classy Pumpkin Cutie
Years
  • I did a search, but if this thread already exists..
    Eh, you know..

Well, I was just wondering if anyone has ever had a dream about Pokémon.
    Yea, I had one last night, so I just had to ask.
    Anyway, I guess I'll explain mine since it wasn't really that long.

It started out with me watching an episode of Pokémon.
    I wasn't watching from the television though, I was actually there.
    No one could see me though, so I guess I was invisible or something.
    Anyway, it was this weird episode that doesn't even exist where May and Ash had entered some random Contest.
    May and Ash were the only two people left in the contest or something, and they were both standing in the middle of this huge stage, I was standing on the corner.
    Then the judge/announcer said the results were in and a winner had been chosen.
    Then I was a like, "Everyone knows Ash is going to win! Blah, blah, blah.."
    Of course, no one could hear me though.
    Well, next thing I know, the judge said the winner was May, and I started freaking out.
    Then, Ash pulls May into this hug and whispers something to her, and kisses her on the cheek.
    After I saw that, I completely freaked, and was all like "What the crap! Ash, you're supposed to love Misty, dang it!" (Yea, I'm a hardcore Pokéshipper)
    Then, I was somehow taken out of the 'Pokémon world', and I was back in my room.
    Finally, I said something about how I was never going to watch Pokémon again, and I turned off my television.

Well, that was my strange Pokémon dream..
    I must sound like a complete idiot by now.

Blaziken_Boy

Back for now
    Years
  • Uhh, kay... I guess this one counts:

I was recently playing PMD 2 and Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow. I sat in bed with my Ipod playing a weird german rave song. The next thing I know I'm in this forest clearing thing, like a lake without the lake. I have a little wallet-like thing with a communicator on it in my pocket. Then some weird alien things with large cannons fall from the sky saying they will take over the world and kill all the humans. Then some guy pushes a big red button and turns everyone into Pokemon (I was a Skitty, just like in PMD), so the aliens left. I walked into a shack thing and I flew up into the sky onto a cloud-covered tower (Sky Tower?). I walked in and it felt like walking into a mansion. However, I fell back to the ground in an auditorium with a bunch of other people who also fell (And my cousin was in the group), and one guy screamed "HERETICS!!!" and we floated up a little, then landed. I then got teleported with my cousin to outside a Best Buy.

WARNING: It starts getting REALLY random here.

My cousin doesn't have Guitar Hero 3, so she tells me to buy it from an ATM-looking think. I swipe in a Mr. Card (Not Master, Mr.) and on the screen appears GUITAR HERO 3: $15. The card crumbles for some reason and the ATM falls into the ground. I turn around and see a large castle built on an island in an ocean that somehow appeared while the ATM was sliding down. I walk into it with my cousin and climb the highest tower, open a door, then find something and fall off the tower, go into a room, and push a self-destruct button. I make it out of the castle (With my cousin), and then some guy walks over and kicks my cousin, so we teleport (Like with MD's stupid rule, when your partner goes down, you leave.). When we land, I'm a human and so is she, she says he has to go see her boyfriend, she disappears, and I'm back in my room.

So NEVER play MD, beat it, and switch to Castlevania.

Tialgo

Hey, wanna buy a E?
    Years
  • uhm...gosh, one night I dreamed something very....special^^. Listen to me in the next 5 minutes :D

So, I was in any Park I didn't know. Somehow there are my Sprites on the Grass as Pokemon. Of course I was scared and as I look at them one of them hypnosed me. As I woke up I found myself in an house and there were thousand of change spriters to the yearly "spriter-contest".

More I forogot, but I know that I was on the third place ^~^

YOOM-TAH

Piplup Fanatic
    Years
  • It would make sense that everyone here has had a dream with pokemon, considering it's a big part of our lives. Dreams are made up of events that happen in our lives.

That said, I've had many. I don't really remember any of em though unfortunately. My most recent one involved a Lucario in some way, I know that much.

Gooberdued

< Is friggin' awesome
    Years
  • I actually haven't had one about Pokemon that I remember. I'm sure I have, I just don't remember.

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • I remember having a dream about Pokémon shortly before the release of Gold and Silver...

I remember buying Pokémon "Gold" in a store. However, as I started to play it in the Gameboy I had brought with me... I realized it resembled Super Mario a lot. Needless to say, I was furious! I went on and on about how Game Freak should have never changed the original theme/objective.
    Shortly after that I woke up. It's a small dream about Pokémon, yes. But, it was kind of funny. I suppose that was before I started using the internet to check up on Pokémon related things... so technically that could have been a realistic nightmare to my naive younger self. :D

Years
  • The only dream I ever had was that I was playing a nonexistant version of pokemon on a nonexistant handheld console. I think they were sme wierd hybrid between G/S/C and D/P, on a SP-like console (but it looked a bit like a sideways GBC).

Then my game started messing up and getting really glitchy, like glitch city in Fuscha in R/B and I had a pikachu that came out of its pokeball and it looked horiffically mutated and hairless and spotty and dying. I started to get scared since I have an underlying anxiety of glitches and I was suddenly in the game. I had to get the pikachu to the pokemon cantre through a glitched up hedge maze before I would become glitched up too and trapped in the game forever.

I woke up in great need of a hug.

Idiot!

One shot, one kill.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    Latios dumped a human shaped stone statue into water. I wonder what that meant?

MetalMEB

O_______O
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Apr 18, 2012
    I've had a couple dreams, but I barely remember anything -_- The only one I remember is Torchic coming to life (from what, I don't remember) and started pecking my neck as I was holding it.

Meh... I wish I had a hilarious random dream where I remembered everything like Blaziken_Boy though. :p

Years
  • when i was heaps younger i used to dream that i was a pokemon trainer all the time but they kind of gone away but i occasonally have one if i have a really pokemon heavy day

Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2008
    i had a dream once about lucario and the mysetery of mew before it came out in the usa,that we got special promotional cards with lucario.

MissMegano

not-so innocent saint
    Years
  • ever since i was little, i would lay in bed thinking about pokemon really hard in hopes of having a pokemon dream. even now i do sometimes. ;)
    the closest i ever came was miltanks were attacking the city and destroying everything, but then it turned out to be my neighbors in costumes and we all had a good laugh. lol.

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
  • I have 3 special dreams.
    1. I dreamnt after the day platinum was confirmed that i was playing in the exact same battle frontier released and owning that sky form
    2. Playing a 5th gen pokemon game for the wii.I mean the 5th gen on wii. And it was with that motion+ thing and i was doing pokeball throw poses with it and everything.
    3. Flying on flygon while fighting with my trusty pachi the evil pokelord hitler. Damn scary that one so im not goin into details.

Back