• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen So, HeartGold, SoulSilver… whatcha getting?

Heart Gold, or Soul Silver?

• Total voters
Years
    • Seen Jun 22, 2011
    I plan on getting SoulSilver. If it wasn't for me already having Ho-oh, I would get HeartGold.

Last edited:

Lockmaster24

Wise words of FizzyStardust
    Years
  • I'm might get both (Love the R4) but mainly gold simply cause as we all clearly know Ho-oh is 1000000x better than Luiga

Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2010
    Soul Silver, Silver was the 2nd gen game I had way back when + I like lugia better then Ho Oh. And while not really a reason for me going to get soul silver it doesn't sound as lame as heart Gold.

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    Well since I am a bigger fan of the Ho-oh artwork than Lugia's own I'll be getting Heart Gold. Also, I like how they made the design of the heart to match Ho-oh's wings.

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    I'll also be getting Heart Gold because I like the name a lot. It just seems to be different then all the other game names.

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    Soul Silver for the win, but I wouldn't mind borrowing my Sister's soon to be HeartGold and playing that too.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Nov 13, 2009
    If I get the game, I want to get Silver since Gold was the one with higher sales in the past, and I think it'd be really cool if it was the opposite in the future.

Zero°

Mirai Nikki
    Years
  • My first pokemon game was gold, and I luved it, so I'm getting Heart Gold, plus gold has Flaaffy, my favorite pokemon. But, if Soul Silver has better sprites than gold, again, I'll consider getting them both :)

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    ^ I'm getting SoulSilver, but even though it is based off of Lugia, you can still catch both legendaries in each game. That is how it was in the originals, so hopefully it'll stay that way.

shadowbmz

Beginning Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Feb 20, 2011
    I plan on getting Soul Silver while my little brother gets Heart Gold
    Maybe after I beat Silver I'll start Gold

Pyrax

Midnight Guest
    Years
    • he/him
    • UK
    • Seen yesterday
    It depends on the Version Exclusive Pokémon, but I'll probably choose SoulSilver since it's the first Pokémon game I've ever played.

Back