• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anime/Manga so how about them crunchy rolls

Years
  • Whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa. Hold up here. They are implementing a new infrastructure for encoding and tested it with new episodes. It failed for an assortment of reasons. They are ditching the failed encoding and are changing their encoding to a new type that is neither the old type or the failed type. With system changes like these, there are always going to be post-rollout hiccups even if you try your damnedest to squash them. I'm speaking from experience.

Source: https://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-985103/our-statement-regarding-recent-video-quality-issues

Years
  • Maybe they started to play the videos using crunchy egg rolls. Crunchy egg rolls failed me when I was trying to watch something. Maybe they will let me eat the crunchy egg rolls. (Lol I am aware what crunchyroll is.)

Last edited:
    Back