• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen So how are you gonna make your B/W team?

Status
Not open for further replies.

~Gary~

PSN: xAzureZePhYr.
    Years
    just repeat.....

it's a whole new world to see with a brand new attitude u still got to catch em all.

and i promise i will not use action replay like in soul silver

Volroc

The Unpredictability Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2015
    im gonna start new, but this time im not gonna use any old pokemon at all (i know theres no old pokemon in gen5, but you could still trade :P)
    i hope to fight a nice pokemon of each type so i can make a wide diverse team :) (but if those godawful beginner evos are true, ill be stickin to grass starters for now on :disappoin )

Kleinchen

boldly going
    Years
    • CA
    • Seen Jun 4, 2013
    Since it seems like you're pretty much forced to start afresh, I'll probably just end up picking whatever Pokemon look the best for my team. -vain- This will be hard because I think a lot of the 5th gen Pokes have been really unattractive so far, but I thought the same of 4th gen and there ended up being a small handful from 4th gen that I liked, so hopefully 5th will be the same too. :x

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
    I'm going with a fresh start here. I've done enough transferring from one version to another for now; I can always transfer from the older games to B/W after I get the National Dex.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    At first, I was going to leave this and see if the answers varied... but they didn't. Almost everyone went with the fresh start option and the first post really didn't clarify that it would be "if you could start with the Pokemon from previous generations", rather than just what you're going to do. Then, to make it worse, users stated their possible teams, which another thread was locked for - due to not knowing many Pokemon. Most of your answers could pretty much go in here somewhat, because it discusses what you'd do in-game that is different from what you did in the other games, sooo...

☆˟★ Locked ★˟☆

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back