• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

So how do you make money?

.Seth

.explorer.
    Years
    Not sure if this should go in OVP or OC, but I think OC would be better since this is more of a discussion. Anyways, so how do you make money?

I try to just save up on whatever's left of my allowance.

So what's your strategy?

Alec_

Years
    Usually my Mom give me money a day. I usually spend them but. When there is an extra. I'll put it in my piggybank :3. xD. Then it keeps getting heavier than before!. xD

~Fairytales.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    I make my money by working full-time. I get paid by the the hour for five days. :3 That is how I make my money. I work hard for it.

Soari

Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Aug 26, 2015
    Money?? hmm I never make money not interested in pocket money nd stuffs!

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    I stand on a street corner find someone with money and go back to the corner after a couple of hours. Then I follow that process all day long.
    Seriously I just work for it at my dads store. If I need some euros I take and thats it.

Idiot!

One shot, one kill.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    I rob for it.

I don't work because I am not of legal age yet. So my only source of money is donations/rewards from relatives.

Years
    • Seen Jun 10, 2010
    "I don't work because I am not of legal age yet. So my only source of money is donations/rewards from relatives"

Same for me

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
    I don't have an allowance and I don't have a summer job.

If I live in this house I should he cleaning and helping out for free. Now...if I was helping out at someone else's house? Yeah, I should get paid. But my own house? Nobody pays my parents if they take out the garbage, so I shouldn't be paid either.

I was intending to get a summer job this year. Just nearby. Probably Best Buy or something similar. I would have gotten out of school in mid April. Which would have given me some of April, May, June, and a little bit of July to work before going on a family vacation in mid July.

But, my school had a strike for three months and everything got pushed back. I finished school last Tuesday. Would have given myself a little bit of break before going to work (would be looking for a job at this point). So...say I still went after a job? I would have started maybe this upcoming Monday. That would give me a month before having to stop because of a family vacation.

Not worth it.

Parents don't mind because they see my "job" as it were for the year being a student. They see me working hard all year and want me to have the summer off. So, I have no pressure on me to find a job.

For now.

Next year I will because internships will become available to me through my school. Hoping to take advantage of those.

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    EMA payments; I get the full £30. :O

The government is happy that I'm being educated at college, and I'm happy they're giving me money. Heh.

kingofjokers

This is not a custom title!!!!
    Years
    I don't even get allowance i have to save up from Christmas, birthday and special events .When my dad feels like giving me money which is like 20 sometimes but its totally random .When I get money but i don't buy lots of stuff so I don't care.

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    At the moment, by selling music CDs that I have burned off to people who are too inept to do it themselves.

Back