• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

so i been thinking

Status
Not open for further replies.

kingofjokers

This is not a custom title!!!!
    Years
    what do trainers eat they are on a long journey and they can just eat berry but if we eat beef do they eat milktank. they have like 2 restaurant and what do they sell they have to eat some kind of meat so what do you think they do for food

Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2011
    Well if you think about it realistically, there would be a lot more restaurants etc along the way along with rest stops. Also, you would have a hikers bag filled with necessities (such as food).

Asgard

Why you little...
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 31, 2020
    Let's see... In the games, there're lotsa beverages, like water and soda and lemonade and milk~ But not much food-food is mentioned 'sides Berries (from what I can think of right now).
    Is this where we discover the true importance of the vitamins? :'D

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    Lets see, there are berries, fruits, vegetable, and riceballs...

However, there have been high quality restaurants, and what is such restaurant without meat? They probably have real animals or something.

raging lion

Veteran Player
    Years
    It was shown that they like to eat a farfetch'd. Ya that's true. Milk from miltank and fruits and berry's etc etc

Skaterzpenguin

Vulpix!? In my backyard!? :D
    Years
    • WI
    • Seen Feb 14, 2013
    The humans eat normal food like us silly. Watch the pokemon series sometime cuz Brock cooks the food all the time. Its mostly japanese food though, but yeah I seen ash eating some hotel restaruant food in this one epsidoe. ;D

Phanima

That servant of the evil one
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2011
    They probably have real animals or something.

I always thought pokemon replaced real animals in the pokemon world, since a lot of pokemon are actually based off of them. So instead of beef, you'd eat miltank, instead of bacon, grumpig, and so on.

T3h Kaiser

Jovial Fool
    Years
    (and ALOT of rice balls!)

You mean donuts, right?

:P

I always thought pokemon replaced real animals in the pokemon world, since a lot of pokemon are actually based off of them. So instead of beef, you'd eat miltank, instead of bacon, grumpig, and so on.

That's how I always saw it, too. Since we never actually see any real animals, it's safe to assume that they've been replaced. Unless everyone is vegetarian, then, why not eat the Pokémon?

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
    Years
    There are some food in the games (Ragecandybar, Lava Cookies (Cookies :D) and Berries) but I agree, it is kinda a mysterious. I refuse to say riceballs though! (Mainlt because their is no mention in the games abour riceballs and it's the anime which states thats what they eat..:\) For drinks, theirs moomoo milk, lemonade, water etc.)

kingofjokers

This is not a custom title!!!!
    Years
    i know i seen a book in the library in platinum that explains some of it but i hot to check it and by the way the person that corrected my spelling im not a good speller and to lazy to reread what i typed

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
    Pokémon trainers eat a lot of ricecakes. When I said a lot, I meant a lot

They also eat everything else. There was a hot-dog machine in Destiny Deoxys.

I'm sure they eat berries and mushrooms as well.

Shadow

Original Flavor Darkness
    Years
    They also eat everything else. There was a hot-dog machine in Destiny Deoxys.

Who's to say what's in a hot dog? Especially in a world with so many animals.

And, Farfetch'd has been mentioned of going nearly extinct due to being used as food. Pokémon have been mentioned of eating each other, as well, and Magikarp seems to go from edible to inedible and back a lot.

Let's not forget Slowpoke Tails!

Years

Who's to say what's in a hot dog? Especially in a world with so many animals.

And, Farfetch'd has been mentioned of going nearly extinct due to being used as food. Pokémon have been mentioned of eating each other, as well, and Magikarp seems to go from edible to inedible and back a lot.

Let's not forget Slowpoke Tails!
    For some odd reason it seems weird to me that people in the "Pokémon World" would eat Pokémon. But then again, we train our animals and stuff and use them as food as well. Just seems odd. :\

Inferno1

Pokemon Trainer
    Years
    they would eat the same things as us just no animals like rice beans pasta lol not sure but their is a lot of mention of hambugers so maybe they do eat pokemon not sure

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back