• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

so i been thinking

Status
Not open for further replies.

EagleVision1999

Commander
    Years
    Okay, the unavoidable examples for real animals in Pokemon:
    1.A (normal) worm appeared in the episode in which Ash catched Pidgeotto (or whatever it was called in english)
    2. In Shipwreck (the MS Anee episode) plain Fish was shown No Pokemon.
    3. The use the names of animals to refer to Pokemon e.g. Pikachu= mouse Pokemon
    So I think it's animals they eat, not Pokemon.
    Maybe there just don't exist as many species as in our world.

Years
    • FL
    • Seen May 29, 2013
    I remember in an episode in season 1, where Ash stumbles on the Laramie ranch and races a Ponyta, at the fair they showed Ash eating a roasted Magikarp.

I also remember scenes from other episodes where they mentioned Magikarp possibly being a source of food.

BenjiTheKid

Cooltrainer Benji
    Years
    I'm pretty sure Pokemon have been mentioned as sources of food in the anime. Not in a way where it would disturb the kids, but in a way where it would explain what they eat. And, I remember Ash eating a Magikarp in one episode, too.

Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2016
    I remember the episode after the gang got wrecked with Team Rocket. And they did not hesitate to try and chow down on Jame's Magikarp

Serene Grace

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
    Please refrain from reviving threads that have not been posted in. The last date for this one was 2009!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back