• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

so i herd u liek mudkip givawayz

Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2016
    OK. A list has been added to show awaiting trades. Anyone awaiting a trade needs to set up a time to trade. Try PMing me about when to trade

Alrighty.

Well I have trouble getting on through the week and I'm going out later tonight so I'm thinking that sometime this weekend would be best, unless you won't be around at that time. If you're going to be away we can agree on a day this week, it shouldn't take long to do one trade.
    If this weekend is fine then maybe Friday night or Saturday? My time zone is weird so I'll hang around FC (when I wake up) all day if I can.

The weekend should be fine for me.

Years
    Think I could take the hasty Mudkip off your hands? It'd be much appreciated.
    Let me know what time works for you and I'll get back to ya.

Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2016
    OK. For the waiting list, we need to trade. If you see me online, chances are I can trade, or just send me a PM to try to set up a time.

Back