• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

So I herd U liek Mudkipz? (Fan Club)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    Fun club. Mudkip s my second fave water starter so i guess I'll join! I'm a good sprite editor So I guess I can be a desinger. I herd u leik mudkipz a lot aye?

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
  • Fun club. Mudkip s my second fave water starter so i guess I'll join! I'm a good sprite editor So I guess I can be a desinger. I herd u leik mudkipz a lot aye?

Okay AK9 and Ryan24 your in, thanks for joining.

You want to make some mudkip sprites, go right ahead. :D

Thanks for joining. ;D

Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2011

So I herd u liek Mudkipz?

OMG Mudkips? I LUUUUUUUUUUUURRRVE MUDKIPS.

Mudkiplazer.JPG

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
  • Hey Mudkip lovers! Just thought I'd let folks know here, if you'd like to participate in PC's first ever Whirl Cup Tournament, check out the wifi Stadium forum! It'll be a blast if we can get the idea off the ground with some action packed water Pokemon battles.

Anyway, back on topic, so the actually 'i herd u liek mudkipz' originated from somewhere, and although I've seen it I don't know it's origin. Where did the thing come from? a youtube video or something?

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
  • Hey Mudkip lovers! Just thought I'd let folks know here, if you'd like to participate in PC's first ever Whirl Cup Tournament, check out the wifi Stadium forum! It'll be a blast if we can get the idea off the ground with some action packed water Pokemon battles.

Anyway, back on topic, so the actually 'i herd u liek mudkipz' originated from somewhere, and although I've seen it I don't know it's origin. Where did the thing come from? a youtube video or something?

Actually someone commented on a DA peice of artwork, replying "So I herd u leik Mudkipz" and it's erupted into all of this. Isn't that insane. XD

And Jaimes, haha that is win! Nice.

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
  • Did it really start with just that? =o That's like freaky.. think about it... you're comment is known all over the world. xD

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
  • It's a nice fact, isn't it. xD I wonder who did it and who he/she is feeling nowadays. xD

Namine66

I give you a boot to the head!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 6, 2008
    Hiya
    I luuvv Mudkips!
    Can i please join??
    thanks bye
    P.s This is an awesome Mudkip fanclub!!

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
  • Okay, updating the member's list now. XD; Thanks for joining everyone! :D

And yeah Kippy, it is. Took a long time to find that what actually was the source of all this though. :O

Namine66

I give you a boot to the head!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 6, 2008
    :) thanks for letting me be a member of this fanclub!

Bacon_God

Minister of Baconomics
    Years
    • Seen Sep 30, 2009
    I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE MUDKIPS!

It would only be fair to allow me membership to this fantastic club.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back