• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

So i pulled Gold print Reshiram yesterday.

Years
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    just wondering what sort of money we are talking, also not sure too much but it is a slight miss-print is that worth more?

Years
    • Seen Feb 8, 2016
    I got mine a couple months ago for £15. I actually got both Reshiram & Zekrom for £15 each.

Years
    not sure what that means but the text on the card is all shifted to left

That sounds like a miscut. And, no, that won't make it anymore valuable. A lot of people see a miscut as a flawed item. Personally, I think they're interesting, but I have no interest in paying any extra for a miscut version of a card, and I'd think there are a lot of people of the same mindset that I am.

Gamer2020

Accept no Imitations!
    Years
    That sounds like a miscut. And, no, that won't make it anymore valuable. A lot of people see a miscut as a flawed item. Personally, I think they're interesting, but I have no interest in paying any extra for a miscut version of a card, and I'd think there are a lot of people of the same mindset that I am.
    Actually that is wrong. A miscut can be worth more. Since the card you have is not a common one someone would probably buy it. You just have to find a collector of miscuts and misprints. I would suggest posting on virbank on Facebook.

Back