• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

So lets say hi, duh

Starmine

» Keep it simple
Years
  • Finally I'm goint to post my first topic here, a "so this is me" topic. Well now what..?

My nickname here is Starmine and I'm going to check some things out here. I'm interested in ROM Hacking, music, games, webdesign and general game developement. Well those are the areas I'll post in since I never played a actual game like Hearthgold or Diamond. May you noticed, I'm from germany so dont expect to much regarding my english like grammar or vocabulary.

Thats all so far, nice to get in such a nice place like this community.

Kevin

kevin del rey
    Years
  • Your grammar is pretty good, actually. Just capitalize English and Germany and know that the game is called HeartGold. :P Welcome to PC, Starmine. I guess I'll see you around the Creative Discussions forums since you seem to be interested in lots of like ROM hacking and game developing. It's nice to see that you like our community so far. :3 Have fun and remember to read the rules. Enjoy the site.

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • Awww, well we're more than happy to have you in our nice community. :3

Oh, and don't give your English too much thought. As long as it's clear what you're trying to say, I can't imagine anyone is really gonna give you a hard time. If they do, well, feel free to contact one of us members of staff. We may just have to give them a hard time, m'kay? :D

By the way, lovin' the Haruhi theme ya got goin' on. Good luck over in ROM Hacking! <3

Starmine

» Keep it simple
    Years
  • Awww, well we're more than happy to have you in our nice community. :3

Oh, and don't give your English too much thought. As long as it's clear what you're trying to say, I can't imagine anyone is really gonna give you a hard time. If they do, well, feel free to contact one of us members of staff. We may just have to give them a hard time, m'kay? :D

By the way, lovin' the Haruhi theme ya got goin' on. Good luck over in ROM Hacking! <3
    Well I dont think anybody will care since there some other german/italian/spanish talking guys around here without perfect english. Anyway, thanks and yea, Haruhi is just awesome.. :3

Back